- root@hal-9000:/usr/local/Installers/Red5# apt-get install red5-server
- Reading package lists... Done
- Building dependency tree
- Reading state information... Done
- red5-server is already the newest version.
- 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
- 1 not fully installed or removed.
- After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
- Do you want to continue [Y/n]? y
- Setting up red5-server (1.0~svn4374-3) ...
- * Starting Flash streaming server red5-server [fail]
- invoke-rc.d: initscript red5-server, action "start" failed.
- dpkg: error processing red5-server (--configure):
- subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1
- Errors were encountered while processing:
- E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
a guest Nov 23rd, 2013 63 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data