White Victims of Black Crime - 0880 - Cathy Diane Bounds
- January 31, 1996
- Location: Spalding Co,GA
- Victim(s): Cathy Diane Bounds 19
- Attacker(s): Kenneth Earl Fults
- Description: Fults broke into Cathy’s home and threatened her with a .22-caliber handgun he had stolen during a prior burglary. Cathy begged for her life and offered him the rings on her fingers, but instead, Fults used over 6 feet of electrical tape around her head to tape her eyes closed. He then forced her into the bedroom, placed her face-down on the bed, placed a pillow over her head, then shot her five times in the back of the head.
- Archive.is Link(s):
- https://archive.is/qwFVg Story on Fults’ execution. It mentions the victim was white.
- https://archive.is/RcFlj Fults’ murderpedia entry. He was executed 4-12-16.
- https://archive.is/4eLc3 Cathy’s find a grave memorial.
- https://archive.is/qPy8n Another story on Fults’ execution.
- https://archive.is/FWOSK Bounds surname info Ancestry.com.
- https://archive.is/WV78c Bond surname info Ancestry.com.
- https://archive.is/aNslz Bounds surname info house of names.
- https://archive.is/IL4Qt Bounds surname info surname database.
RAW Paste Data Copied