a guest Aug 12th, 2017 43 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Eight things I love about you (and counting).
- 1. Your personality. Having one is a start. Lot's of people are very monotone, and lack personality. You have a fun personality, and I generally enjoy your
- company. I like your silliness, and I like how mature you can be about things when it really matters.
- 2. Memories. We have a lot, some good, some bad, but the good ones are not to be outdone with anyone I'll ever meet.
- 3. My family. You are my family. No piece of paper can dictate otherwise to me. And I love the thought of us beig 100% for each other. There's nothing that
- can stop two people in love that are dedicated to each other. I don't always ay it, but i've grown in ways I never thought possible with you. it's taken me
- time to understand this, but I can never forget it now.
- 4. Your mind. Even though we don't always agree, I love how you think most of the time. You have a wit that keeps me on my toes and surprises me constantly.
- 5. Your beauty. It's not skin deep with you, but I have to say how lovely you look. You're such a unique person in so many ways, and there' no doubt you're
- one in a million when it comes to your looks.
- 6. Your voice. I've neglected you before on this, but truth is, I wouldn't rather talk to anyone else. And you know you're the first person I want to share
- my passions with. In turn, I love how ou come to me with what you enjoy talking about, and that I'm the one you're talking to. Fact is, I love it so much I
- get sefish with you an don't wanna share!
- 7. Mother. There's nothing more attractive to me than you, than a woman I loves caring for my children the way you do. Nobody on earth can compare.
- 8. That you love me. I'm not talking about a feeling, I'm talking about the choice. You have loved me, and I have experienced the greatest love I have ever
- known because of that. I just hope you will choose to love me again.
RAW Paste Data