PATIENT PROJECTS ANGER
faerii_ae May 19th, 2019 79 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ➴ I KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON THIS HEART OF MINE
- face claim.
- backup face claim.
- ➴ I KEEP MY EYES WIDE ALL THE TIME
- full name.
- nicknames. ( min 2, explain who and why )
- ➴ I KEEP THE ENDS OUT FOR THE TIE THAT BINDS
- personality. ( 25+ sentences, bullets explain with 4+ sentences )
- background. ( 30+ )
- age they entered the asylum.
- age of death.
- + how/why did they die ?
- trivia. ( min 7 )
- strengths. ( min 2)
- weaknesses. ( min 2 )
- speech patterns. ( how do they talk ? formal/informal/ uses certain words a lot etc. )
- ➴ I FIND IT VERY, VERY EASY TO BE TRUE
- what makes them angry?
- what medications did they take for it ? ( can also include therapy, coping mechanisms etc. )
- how do they act when they're angered ?
- how long does it to get them to calm down ?
- describe their stay at the asylum.
- + how do they feel about the asylum and other patients ? ( a general idea is fine )
- ➴ I FIND MYSELF ALONE WHEN THE DAY IS THROUGH
- anything extra. ( things you didn't get the chance to add but would like to )
- message to the author. ( this is the 4th template i've made today but im already exhausted pls appreciate me )
RAW Paste Data