Errore Salmon g++
Light1992 Jun 25th, 2019 49 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- [root@localhost salmon]# cmake -DFETCH_BOOST=TRUE
- CMake Warning:
- No source or binary directory provided. Both will be assumed to be the
- same as the current working directory, but note that this warning will
- become a fatal error in future CMake releases.
- CC: gcc
- CC version:
- version: 0.14.1
- CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:177 (message):
- Salmon requires g++ 5.2 or greater.
- -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
- See also "/home/genomica/DATA/Software/salmon/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
- See also "/home/genomica/DATA/Software/salmon/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".
- [root@localhost salmon]#
RAW Paste Data