- weekend games review
- heroes of the swarm - had a lot of fun playing with friends. i'm retiring.
- half-life - masterpiece. great start. on a rail and lambda core kinda blew, as did final gauntlet. but a great experience nonetheless.
- happy home designer - a lot of fun to immerse yourself as the home designer with a lot of choices. fun to roleplay and interact with the animals. just let yourself go and be creative!
- super mario maker - played some off-stream; no interest in it. shit level designs. <insert meta-commentary about modern gaming and lack of level design>
- disgaea d2 - hilarious. beautiful. first two chapters went by pretty quickly; I guess having previous experience helps a new playthrough. kinda scared about difficulty curve later though!
puchiedarcy Oct 5th, 2015 166 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data