a guest Aug 7th, 2012 103 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
- <style type="text/css">
- <center><img src="http://bit.ly/N1E9oq" height="250"></center>
- Greetings, people of the world and fellow internet citizens, and welcome to Operation Demonoid.
- Last week, our generous green friend, the demonoid was met with a distributed denial of service attack.
- This is the same type of attack that many citizens of the world, including many Anons, have been sent to prison over.
- These illegal actions were then followed up with a raid by Ukraine authorities.
- These operations coincidentally coincide with the Vice Prime Minister of the Ukraine's visit to the United States.
- Once again, politicians and lobbyists are getting in the way of progress.
- What followed was actions by Interpol and The Division of Economic Crimes in the Ukraine to confiscate all data associated with the website and remove it from the internet.
- This action was spearheaded by the usual cabal of lobbyists, SOPA/ACTA supporters, and their paid politicians.
- Sergei Burlakov of Ukraine's Ministry of Internal Affairs has confirmed that a criminal case in Mexico against the owners of Demonoid has been initiated and the tracker is charged with intellectual property rights violations.
- A future without public trackers is a bleak one my friends.
- For most of us demonoid and other public trackers have been about much more than music or movies.
- They are an incredibly powerful educational tool, facilitating much more than just open piracy.
- Corporations and governments fear them. Anonymous will not tolerate a world without them.
- #OpDemonoid has the following objectives:
- 1. Restore demonoid services by any means necessary and, if possible, facilitate a series of mirror sites operated by free Anons everywhere. In essence, open source demonoid.
- 2. Retaliate against those responsible for the interruption.
- Our work will require time and patience but when we're successful, and we will be, Demonoid will live again.
- In the mean time, we need your help. Show this press release to artists, musicians, programmers, and others you know benefit from open public trackers like demonoid. Share it on Facebook, twitter, and with your social networks. Remember: a future without demonoid and trackers like it, is not a future you want to live in. Only you will be responsible if this is the future that unfolds for future generations.
- "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson
- TAKE ACTION: IRC.ANONOPS.PRO #OpDemonoid
- We are Anonymous.
- We are Legion.
- We do not Forget.
- We do not Forgive.
- Expect Us.
RAW Paste Data