Abinit Tutorial Command
ScienceGeyser Jun 17th, 2019 (edited) 10 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Create a Work directory under Abinit's Input subdirectory
- mkdir Work
- cd Work
- Copy the input script template file
- cp ../tbase1_x.files .
- Modify to reflect the proper file names by replacing the x in each line with the tutorial file number
- Change the last line to the asolute path to the PSP directory Do Not Use The env variable you may have just made.
- cp ../tbase1_1.in .
- Copy each of the tutorial files to the working directory
- abinit < tbase1_x.files > log 2> err &
RAW Paste Data