- Yes, the girl did try to kill herself, but she never planned or expected to succeed!
- Yes, the girl's family does indeed hate her, but hilariously it's because she really was a massive bitch.
- Yes, the girl's family does try to cause some trouble for her, but even so they aren't actively trying to kill or destroy her, and when they first met before the story began, they were genuinely warm and welcoming to her.
- Yes, the girl does seek revenge like 99% of the other protagonists in her genre, but hey, at least she's really chill about it.
- Bonus point: I'm on chapter 127 and there is still no devilishly handsome and overbearing love interest in sight.
RAW Paste Data