[Make a Model of your character in Roblox]
CCSYT Jan 11th, 2017 70 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- [Make a Model of your character in Roblox]
- On the top of the page press Test.
- Then press Play.
- Let character load and stay still.
- Press Pause.
- Click the arrrow next to Workspace.
- Right click Player1.
- Press Ungroup.
- With everything that is selected press Group.
- Click the arrow next to Player1.
- Delete the following, Body Colors, Health, Sound, Animate, and HumanoidRootPart.
- With anything that is and accessory click the arrow next to them click Handle.
- In the proporties scroll to Behavior and check the box next to Anchored.
- Do that for all accessories.
- Select all body parts and in the proporties scroll to behavior and check the boxes next to CanCollied and Anchored.
- Then press the arrow next to Player1.
- Right click Player1 and press Copy.
- On the top of the page press View and then press Explorer.
- On the top of the page press Test and press Stop.
- On the top of the page press View then press Explorer.
- Copy and past the model into your world.
RAW Paste Data