daily pastebin goal


a guest Jan 14th, 2012 16 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
  1. *Any one of following documents is considered acceptable proof of enrollment: -a scanned copy of your student identification card that shows you were enrolled as of 21 November 2011. The card must have a date that shows you are currently enrolled: as start date sometime in 2011 by itself is not enough. -a transcript or course list (official or unofficial is fine) showing the courses you were enrolled in as of 21 November 2011. Transcript in .txt format is NOT acceptable, but a .pdf or .jpeg of the transcript is. -a letter from your student affairs or admissions office stating that you were enrolled as of 21 November 2011. -if you are homeschooled, you must provide a proof of enrollment from your cover school.
RAW Paste Data
We use cookies for various purposes including analytics. By continuing to use Pastebin, you agree to our use of cookies as described in the Cookies Policy. OK, I Understand