a guest Jun 17th, 2019 78 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Stellar on Kubernetes: initialization Google Cloud
- For Stellar nodes on Google Cloud we use automatically provisioned SSDs.
- Create a file `storage-ssd.yaml` with the following content:
- kind: StorageClass
- apiVersion: storage.k8s.io/v1
- name: ssd
- provisioner: kubernetes.io/gce-pd
- allowVolumeExpansion: true
- type: pd-ssd
- replication-type: none
- Then create the storage class in your cluster by running:
- kubectl create -f storage-ssd.yaml
RAW Paste Data