- This is the source code for Conquest: Frontier wars. It has been partially
- modified to support the Conquest 2 demo. All of the game's resource have
- also been included. In short, this should be everything you need to make
- mods for Conquest.
- This source code was originally written for Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0; the
- project has been updated to work with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008. No other
- changes to the source have been made. Because Conquest uses 16-bit components,
- you must build it on a 32-bit operating system that supports them. Windows XP
- will provide the best results. Because the game uses the old DirectDraw
- system, you'll need an older version of the DirectX SDK to compile it with;
- the August 2007 SDK works best and is still available on the Internet.
- The base solution for Conquest resides in Code/App/CQ2.sln.
- Good luck and have fun! We can't wait to see what you make.
a guest Dec 9th, 2013 60 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data