Cloud Dissidia Final Fantasy Route
Gravekid Sep 4th, 2014 (edited) 183 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Twitter - @gravekid
- Cloud Story Any%
- General Game settings
- Battle Information = Off
- Movie at battle Start = Short
- Play Plan Notifications = Off
- Timing notes
- - Timer starts on "Yes" on Cloud's story
- - Cutscenes are skipped Via Pressing "Start" "skip cutscene"
- - Final Split "Sephiroth" on "Victory" screen (used for all battles)
- - Splits supplied here - http://www.4shared.com/file/zPfKeluHba/DFFCloud.html
- - Retrys on Fights Are allowed
- Chapter 1
- Move right one space and engage and defeat Imaginary Soldier
- Move two spaces right and engage Capricious Thief to unlock the locked area
- Move one space right and one space up and engage and defeat False hero
- Move two spaces right and engage the stigma of Chaos to End Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Move two spaces right and engage and defeat Delusory Knight which in turn. Flee from the Ephemeral Vision who chains you.
- Move once space right and three spaces up and engage and defeat False Stalwart
- Move 3 spaces left and Engage the Stigma of Chaos to end chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Move one space right and one down and engage and defeat Capricious Thief which in turn will chain Delusory Knight whom you should flee from.
- Move one space down and four right and engage and defeat Imaginary Champion
- Move one space right and two up and engage the ??? Cosmos piece (Firion) To end Chapter 3 (Possible Run Ender)
- Chapter 4
- Move down one space and engage and defeat the Phantasmal Harlequin unlocks the locked area
- Move one space right and one space up Three spaces right and one up engage and defeat Imitation Liegeman
- Move two spaces down one right and engage Imaginary Champion(2)
- Move one space right and engage the Stigma of Chaos to end Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Move two down and three right and engage and defeat Phantasmal Girl (possible run ender) which chains the False Stalwart to battle you
- Move one space right and pick up the chest , move one more space right and three up and engage the Fallacious Wanderer
- Use this time to Buy Equipment/Equip Abilities for the final fight. Recommended: Iron Sword, Iron Helm and Leather Clothing.
- Move two right, two down and 2 right and engage the Chaos Piece "Sephiroth" (possible serious time loss)
RAW Paste Data