a guest Mar 18th, 2019 71 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Passive - (note: manaless and uses health costs instead)
- Hungering beast - Gains hp and ap for every unit killed. Gets physically bigger increasing damage hitboxes.
- Conjured Glaive - When below a health threshold weapon breaks. Affects abilities and raises attack speed. Summons glaive back at a different, higher threshold. (say it breaks at 40% it will come back at 50%)
- Q - Low Blow - Sweeps glaive in a circle dealing % missing health damage and slowing, without glaive hit box is shortened and turned into a cone but deals more damage. Auto attacking reduces cooldown, increased against champions.
- W - Imbued Armor - Passive: Gain a shield from killing minions, caps at X. Active: Gain damage reduction for X seconds and heal when it expires, heal increases for damage taken. Without glaive, no damage reduction is granted but healing is increased.
- E - Death from above - Jump to area and knock up nearby enemies, glaive fires a shockwave that slows. Without glaive just knocks up.
- R - I will find you and kill you - Channel and and go towards health threshold (cannot move). Once at threshold you can target a champion to dash to, continuing channeling increases range. Has a global sound indicator. Can channel up to global range (eventually) and after dashing deal damage and knock up champion. Hits minions, champions, and monsters along the way shoving them aside.
- Lore - (Noxian?) Jealous asshole envied vastaya. Tried to become a vastaya but fricked up and is now a very power hungry monster fella that doesn’t remember who he was. Becomes more insane as time goes on.
RAW Paste Data