ScoobyDoo Mystery Incorporated Tamil Dubbed Movie Download
a guest Sep 18th, 2018 21 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Tamil Dubbed Movie Download
- (Copy & Paste link)
- Scooby-Doo and the gang attempt to solve creepy mysteries in the town of Crystal Cove, a place with a history of eerie supernatural events.
- Fredrick "Fred" Jones, Jr., Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley, Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, and Scooby-Doo make up the team of teenage mystery solvers who live in a small town called Crystal Cove, the self-proclaimed "Most Hauntedest Place on Earth". The town's long history of strange disappearances and ghost and monster sightings form the basis for its thriving tourist industry, and as such, the gang's parents and some people (mostly Mayor Fred Jones Sr. and Sheriff Bronson Stone) are not happy that their children are debunking all the supernatural goings-on that bring in so much revenue as the overwrought schemes of charlatans and criminals. In addition to the traditional cases they always solve, the team finds itself being nudged into the uncovering of a dark secret that is hidden in the past of Crystal Cove, covered up by parties unknown. The new Mystery Incorporated is following cryptic hints from a faceless mystery-man known only as "Mr. E". The new Mystery Incorporated is unearthing the legend of a cursed Conquistador treasure, the secret history of Crystal Cove's founding Darrow Family, and the mysterious, unsolved case involving four mystery-solving youths and their pet-the original Mystery Incorporated. Standing in the way of their solving this mystery, however, are the romantic entanglements pulling the kids apart: Shaggy finds himself unable to put his new romance with Velma ahead of his longtime friendship with Scooby, while Daphne pines for a trap-obsessed Fred, who obliviously struggles to realize he shares her feelings too. As they investigate further the mystery about the curse of Crystal Cove, they discover that a creature known as "The Freak of Crystal Cove" threatens and stalks anyone who comes near the haunted treasure. They uncover the Freak's true identity to be Mayor Fred Jones Sr. who reveals that Fred's true parents are Brad and Judy from the original Mystery, Inc. In the aftermath, Fred goes off to find his real parents and breaks his engagement with Daphne, declaring that "Mystery, Inc. is dead". Shaggy's parents send Shaggy to a military academy and Scooby-Doo to a farm. As Professor Pericles flaunts his two pieces of the Planospheric Disc, Scooby-Doo vows to get the gang back together and go after him.
- This is my first animated series (from Cartoon Network) that I finished all episodes of. I always loved Scooby Doo: Where are you? as a child but after that none of the spin-offs clicked me (Except that Zombie Island movie). However all changed this series.<br/><br/><ul><li>Not only this series develops round & dynamic personalities of "The gang" but introduces a whole new "series story arc" (Like a continuation of a whole bigger mysteries). Plus the romance and bonding together of the gang too </li></ul><br/><br/><ul><li>Characters are seen interacting with others and these "others" are recurring characters for both seasons. Along with some other Hanna- Barbera retro cartoon characters cameo as well.</li></ul><br/><br/><ul><li>"Monsters" are actually well done and although sometimes you know who it is (especially for first season), many a times it was surprising.</li></ul><br/><br/><ul><li>The series also has references to old Scooby Doo: Where are you and characters' one liners (esp. Scooby & Shaggy) are really funny</li></ul><br/><br/>Overall, this is an animated series done right. Since this is Cartoon Network, I can see why they kept it "not too mysterious & dark" for kids. However in my opinion, only people 13+ will appreciate the production. Nevertheless old Scooby Doo fans should give this a try, I did and I loved every clue of it...
- I love this series !<br/><br/>The animation is great, the mystery's are much more scary and logical, and FINALLY we have character development in a Scooby show.The voice acting is also great.I'm very happy that Mattew Lilard replaced Kasey(I have a big amount of respect for him but in the last 10 years he didn't sound like Shaggy anymore).<br/><br/>Almost every episode is strongly tied to the plot and every recurring character has purpose.The gang lives in a town, go to high school and have parents.Every character has a unique personality and a different lifestyle.The interactions between the characters are great and there actually are romantic relationship between some of them.All of those things makes the members of the gang feel like real people and is increasing our interest for them and for the story.<br/><br/>All the mystery's are different from one another and the villains are scary and dangerous.This is what the creators of the the first show originally intended to do but nobody would let them because back in the '60-'70 you couldn't do any animated show that was too complex or too scary for kids.<br/><br/>This show has a lot of interesting thing going on while it still looks and feels like Scooby Doo.The modernized the world of Scooby Doo and still keep the retro look and feel about this show.We have few recycled villains and more original ones.The recurring characters like Mayor Jones, Sheriff Bronson Stone and Angel Dynamyte received some character development and they are actually very tied to the plot.<br/><br/>They paid a lot of homages to some of the old Scooby Doo shows and many other Hanna-Barbera Saturday morning cartoons like Jabberjaw, Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels, Speed Buggy, The Funky Phantom and Jonny Quest.I even spotted a Yogi Bear and a Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm cameo.<br/><br/>I wanted to wait till the end of the season to see how this series is evolving and it got better and better.The ending was very surprising and I really hope season 2 on the way.This is the best incarnation of the Scooby Doo franchise and it has a lot more to offer.
RAW Paste Data