The Odd Angry Shot Full Movie Hindi Download
Sep 17th, 2018
- The Odd Angry Shot Full Movie Hindi Download
- (Copy & Paste link)
- A group of Australian SAS regiment soldiers are deployed to Vietnam around 1967/8 and encounter the realities of war, from the numbing boredom of camp life and long range patrols, raids and ambushes where nothing happens, to the the terror of enduring mortar barrages from an unseen enemy. Men die and are crippled in combat by firefights and booby traps, soldiers kill and capture the enemy, gather intelligence and retake ground only to cede it again whilst battling against the bureaucracy and obstinacy of the conventional military hierarchy. In the end they return to civilization, forever changed by their experiences but glad to return to the life they once knew.
- In between drinking cans of Fosters beer, Australian soldiers tread on a few landmines, and generally experience the war in Vietnam.
- This is one of my all time favourite films. It is starting to show its age, but only a little.<br/><br/>This was one of the first films to come out detailing the soldiers experiences of Vietnam. It was filmed in 1979 when many of the scars of Vietnam were still fresh and well before the word Vietnam became popular with society again.<br/><br/>Its not a story of heroics or fighting against the odds, its simply an Australian story of mateship. The humour and language is uniquely Australian so it may be a little unfathomable to our overseas friends at times :) Basically its the story of a 12 month tour of duty by a small team of SAS personnel. Unlike regular Australian troops or US Troops, the SAS would deploy deep into the jungle for weeks at a time in small teams of 4 or 5. Alone and cutoff, they were he eyes and ears of the Australian Task Force in the Phouc Tuy province. It took a special kind of man to operate in an environment like that.<br/><br/>The movie shows the interaction, the good natured bantering and jibes between them and above all the deep unspoken bond between them all.<br/><br/>Its not a traditional war movie, so don't go expecting heroic bayonet charges, or savage last stands etc Don't go looking for historical battles and events.<br/><br/>Just appreciate it for what it is, a story about a few blokes, a few beers, a few laughs and a few tears.
- William (Bill, in the film) Nagle, author of the book is listed in "Sleeping with your ears open" (I think) as a Member of A Squadron SASR and credited as the writer of The Odd Angry Shot.<br/><br/>He wasn't yankee special forces, he was an Aussie digger.<br/><br/>As for the weapon handling... don't forget, they had "a soldiers five" on how to use a sub cal SLR or M16, then had to film it! Tactics, spacing etc... When you have to fit 3-5 actors into a single shot, they need to be a bit too close for tactical purposes.... Even Andy McNab admitted this about the filming of Bravo 20.<br/><br/>Budget?.... Meh.... Pfft! I don't reckon it was supposed to achieve as much success as it actually did. A big budget might've turned it into a hack Hollywood epic with famous last stands and bayonet charges to justify the expense.... That would have ruined the brilliant result.
Please, Sign In to add comment