Project M SD v4 Credits
E2xD Nov 28th, 2017 294 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- © 2008 Nintendo / HAL Laboratory, Inc.
- Characters: © Nintendo / HAL Laboratory, Inc. / Pokemon. / Creatures Inc. /
- GAME FREAK Inc. / SHIGESATO ITOI / APE Inc. / INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS / Konami Digital Entertainment Co. Ltd. / SEGA
- Project M Concept & Design by the Project M Development Team.
- Project M Netplay v4 was organized and developed by SOJ and E2xD. This is the official build to be used on Smash Ladder.
- Visit http://www.smashladder.com for more details.
- Project M Netplay v4 uses the Ishiiruka branch of Dolphin. Credits for this project can be found in the following thread:
- This version of Dolphin is shared with the Faster Melee community. You can find out more about Faster Melee by joining their Discord: https://discord.gg/fastermelee
- (Note: This server is not for Project M discussion)
- Project M Netplay v4 is based off a build that combines Smash Bros. Legacy TE and the BrawlEX engine. Special thanks to the Legacy TE Dev Team for providing support and assistance in making this build.
- Special thanks to David V. Kimball, WorseDoughnut, Yohan1044, PyotrLuzhin, and chasemcdizzle
- The full credits for Legacy TE can be found here: https://pastebin.com/0cyjvrmG
- Visit http://smashbroslegacy.com for more details.
- This build is based off Project M EX, a mod of Project M with the BrawlEX engine built into Legacy TE. Special thanks to ALM5252 for the base build.
- Netplay's Custom Tracklist code was made by DukeItOut based on information by Wiiztec and ChaseMcDizzle.
- List of songs in the build: https://pastebin.com/Mm6NAqDg
- The Replay feature present in Brawl was fixed by Fracture to work in this version. Additionally, you can hold A to speed up your replay and B to slow it down.
- Fracture also provided a code in conjunction with chasemcdizzle to offer Quality of Life enhancements for inputting tags in the Character Select Screen. Before accepting your tag, you can hold L to while pressing OK to bring up the Custom Controls menu. While hovering over a tag, you can press the Y button to bring up the custom controls directly in the Character Select Screen menu. Pressing X while scrolling through tags will enable and disable rumble. Highlighted blue tags have rumble while black tags do not have rumble enabled.
- Enhanced Training Mode was made by PyotrLuzhin. While in training mode, you can select any of the items in the Help menu for additional advanced options.
- The Character Select Screen was redesigned and modified by Motobug. Custom Textures were provided by the Legacy TE Dev Team and Motobug.
- Additional Ganondorf costumes made by Corshmell. Additional stages worked on by Theytah, Jetfantastic, SOJ, and the Legacy TE team.
- Thanks to KingJigglypuff for his help working with BrawlEX. Thanks to ds22 for providing the memory leak fixes.
- Thanks to the playtesters who heled provide feedback and tested for bugs.
- Special thanks to the Project M community for music suggestions and being an overall great community! This build would not exist without everyone's help and support. Thanks for playing!
RAW Paste Data