Stat Sheet (Episode 4)
Moe_Overload Aug 19th, 2017 (edited) 61 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Chiba Mamoru:
- 17 year-old college student.
- Plagued with strange dreams and visions.
- Gaps in memory.
- Hina Family; adoptive family.
- Tsukino Usagi; Girl that you met and felt a strange connection to.
- Yukishiro Honoka; daughter of jewelry traders. Used to visit the Hina household with her parents when she was younger.
- Yukishiro Sanae; Honoka's grandmother. Friends with Kaoruko, and they have a long history together.
- Hanasaki Kaoruko; proprietor of your favorite flower shop. Friends with Sanae. You suspect that she knows something about you that you don't.
- Misumi Nagisa; Honoka's friend. One of the girls you kissed at the Chanela store to wake her up from hypnosis.
- Tuxedo Kamen:
- Infamous jewel thief.
- Gaps in memory.
- On a quest to find the Silver Crystal. A girl in a vision said that it is the key to recovering your memories.
- Cane: Useful for bludgeoning and stabbing. Looks pimpin'. Pushing your magic power causes it to extend like the Ruyi Jingu Bang. Constant upkeep is required to keep it extended.
- Roses: Red roses. Useful for throwing. Pushing your magic power into them has several effects. One of them is to turn the roses into Armor (and shield) Penetrating darts. Another is to turn into claws with 4 charges each). There's one more way of pushing magic into them that you haven't explored.
- Pocket watch: A broken pocketwatch. No longer tells time, but can play a plot relevant piece of music.
- Magical cape: Swishes around, makes your exits more dramatic, and can be used to cover a girl suffering from a wardrobe malfunction. You can use your magical power to temporarily turn your cape into armor.
- Class skill – Thief: Sneak attack: when attacking from the shadows and unnoticed by your opponent, your first attack is a guaranteed success.
- Innate skill: Regeneration: Uses your magic reserves to recover from damage, causes a tingling sensation when active.
- Innate skill: Pinpoint Barrier: focus your healing magic in anticipation of a hit and heal damage as it happens.
- Class skill - Damsel in Distress: Heal others: Use your magic reserves to heal other people. Can pass out if you completely drain your magic reserves.
- Class skill - Damsel in Distress: Ignore bangs: Use your magic reserves to undo the effects of painfully loud noises on your ears. Cures pain and ringing. If the loud noise is continuous, you'll still hear it, but you'll be able to focus on other sounds.
- Self-perception - level 1: You can feel when you're using magic, but your ability to sense your magic reserves is limited to a feeling of exhaustion when you're nearing empty.
- >Magical control - level 1: You can direct your magical power into a magical item to activate it.
- >Magical control - level 2: You can direct your magical power into another person. Allows observation and manipulation of the target's internal magical environment, as well as siphoning off their magical reserves.
- Sailor Moon: She is a weak fighter and clumsy. Her real name is Tsukino Usagi. She is crushing on you hard. Her mission is to find the Moon Princess and the Silver Crystal.
- Luna: Usagi's talking cat. She seems to be the brains of the duo. She's wary of you, but you were managing to win her over a little.
- Sailor Mercury: A very smart girl. Her offensive techniques are very limited, but she can support with a bubble screen, and with her visor. Her real name is Mizuno Ami, and she goes to the Crystal Seminar with Honoka.
- Cure White: The magical girl in a white gown. Her mission is to recover the Prism Stones for Mipple amd Mepple. She seems to be skilled at kicks and judo throws. You haven't seen her throw a punch yet. Her real name is Yukishiro Honoka. She's been letting you take peeks at her while her uniform is damaged and showing off more than it should. She goes to the Crystal Seminar with Ami.
- Mipple: The stuffed animal/cell phone that Honoka uses to transform into Cure White. Wants to recover the Prism Stones from the Dark Zone.
- Cure Black: The magical girl in black and pink. Her mission is to recover the Prism Stones for Mepple and Mipple. Athletic, and greatly improving in physical prowess. Her real name is Misumi Nagisa. She's a little starved for male attention.
- Mepple: The stuffed animal/cell phone that Nagisa uses to transform into Cure Black. Wants to recover the Prism Stones from the Dark Zone.
- Kinomoto Sakura: A girl on a mission to recover the Clow Cards. Her outfits are clothes made by Tomoyo. She uses her Clow Cards in combat. She's able to transform into Shiny Sakura when she uses the Queen card from one of the first two Cures.
- Cerberus: Aka. Kero. The beast of the seal. He appears as a winged teddy bear, but has vast knowledge of the Clow Cards.
- Daidouji Tomoyo: A girl without any magical powers. She makes outfits for Sakura and records her battles (and her changing). You're convinced she's a perv.
- Takamachi Nanoha: A girl around Sakura's age. She's on a mission to help Yuuno recover the Jewel Seeds. Her armor and shield are powerful and can melee with her staff. She has issues controlling her overwhelming magic reserves, but with your help controlling her magic, she was able to perform incredibly advanced spells.
- Yuuno: The bro-est of all ferrets. He's on a mission to recover the Jewel Seeds which landed on Earth when the ship that was transporting them was destroyed in an accident. He's a barrier mage. He's incredibly skilled at making shields, barriers (bubbles of alternate reality to limit collateral damage), floating platforms, and binding chains. He also has a basic magic blast.
- Cure Bloom: A girl that looks like Cure Black. She can create a shield using the petals on her uniform's hips and shoulders. She has been roped in to help save the Garden of Fountains. Her real name is Hyuuga Saki.
- Cure Egret. A girl that looks like Cure White. She can create a shield using the petals on her uniform's hips and shoulders. She has been roped in to help save the Garden of Fountains. Her real name is Mishou Mai.
RAW Paste Data