This document of HCA 333 Week 4 Governance and Leadership in Long-Term Care contains:
Long-Term Care Systems Direction and Management
Health Care - General Health Care
Subacute Care . Review the Subacute Care Case Pratt(2010) pp. 122-124 and develop a response to Question 8 a, b c (located on the top of page 125 of the text) and post your response. In your response formulate a complete response to each component of Question 8. The response will provide evidence of critical thinking and problem solving applications. Include one reference in addition to the course text to support your response to question 8 component B. Respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts.
Factors in Long-Term Care . What are the most significant factors that have led to the development of the long-term care system as it currently exists? Which of these three factors is the most significant? Support your response with one APA cited reference source. Respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts.
Person-Centered Care . Locate the full-text article on person-centered care by Koren in ProQuest, through the Ashford University Online Library. Read the article and in a two- to three-page paper (excluding the title and reference page) using APA format, discuss the following:
1. Summarize the three key points made by the author about patient-centered care. Why is this form of care important? How does it affect outcomes? How can we overcome obstacles to the adoption of these culture-change practices?
2. Discuss a minimum of three barriers/challenges to implementing person-centered care in nursing homes.
3. In addition to person-centered care practices mentioned in the article, identify two other examples of person-centered care practices. For example, allowing patients to choose their own meal times based upon personal preference.
Include at least two additional scholarly resources (in addition to the Koren article) cited according to APA guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center, to support your discussion.
Senior Housing . Read through the senior housing case found in the course text, chapter 6, beginning at the bottom of page 164-166. In a 250-300 word post, answer these questions:
§ What different needs do Rose and Don have that are being met by the CCRC?
§ If the multiple levels of service were not available, what would Rose and Don’s situation likely be at this time?
§ What about in the near future?
Competition in Long-Term Care . In a two- to three-page paper (excluding the title and reference pages), discuss the following:
1. What factors drive competition within the long-term care market? Discuss a minimum of three factors.
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of competition within the long-term care market from multiple stakeholder perspectives (e.g. consumers, managed care organizations, etc.). Address a minimum of three different stakeholder perspectives.
Include at least three scholarly resources, cited according to APA format as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center, to support your discussion.
External Controls . In a 250-300 word post, discuss a minimum of 3 problems as identified by providers, with government regulation of long-term care. Include a minimum of one APA citation from a scholarly reference to support your assertions. Respond to two of your classmates’ posts.
Long-Term Care Quality . In a 250-300 word post, identif
To download this tutorial follow the link - https://bitly.com/12BMJ6j
Be respectful of your classmates' and your professors' time. College courses tend to move at a faster pace than high school classes. Many classes have dozens or even hundreds of students. Save all but the most important questions for office hours, or ask them through email, rather than holding up the class.