a guest Jun 19th, 2017 54 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- T O M B S T O N E S
- -Retirement Day-
- Programming by Kåre "Docster" Johansen
- Graphics and Music by Roy "Rotteroy" Widding
- Playtesters/Help by Eric "Majikeyric" Hilaire, Vidar "Drumtex" Bang, Ruben "Scroll" Spaans, Anders "Rage" Rodahl, and Rune "Sparkler" Spaans
- Instructions page made by Eric "Majikeyric" Hilaire
- Tap & D64 loader system by: ???
- Developed in 2017 by Megastyle for the Commodore 64
- Released by Reset Magazine Staff for the coverdisk of Reset magazine number XX.
- THE STORY
- Our hero - EL GRINGO - is known to be the fastest and most dangerous gunslinger in the wild, wild west.
- But he is tired of the killing, and wants to retire from his gunslinger career to settle down with his true love.
- However, having this stellar reputation tempt gunslingers from the whole wide west to seek him down for duels!
- Will it be possible for EL GRINGO to survive this retirement day for him to get to his true love?
- AIM OF THE GANE
- To get to his true love, EL GRINGO has to gun down 6 gunslingers on 3 different stages: The Desert, The City and The Graveyard.
- Each gunslinger is slightly faster than the previous, and EL GRINGO has to summon all his reaction, speed, and will to survive.
- HOW TO PLAY
- Press space to start the game. Place your fingers on the keyboard while you GET READY.
- When a random character is displayed on the screen, you have to press the same character on the keyboard to draw and shoot your gun!
- If you are too slow, or you press the wrong character, you will get shot and die.
- To quit the game and return to the intro press "RUN/STOP"
- You can press "F8" to activate/de-activate the trainer. This can only be done on the intro screen. If the trainer is activated, the border changes color to
- dark grey. The trainer gives you full invincibility and you will be able to continue playing even if you get shot.
- Keep in mind that a cheater is not worthy any points on the hall of fame, so the score will remain at ZERO points as long as you have the trainer activated.
- You can always return to the intro by pressing "RUN/STOP" and deactivate the trainer.
- If you have a disk-drive or you play the D64 version on an emulator, the game has an built-in high score saver.
- We send out our deepest respect to the ones keeping the C64 gaming scene alive:
- Out Of Order Softworks, Protovision, Psytronik, Pond Software, Polyplay, Cronosoft, Covert Bitops, The New Dimensions,
- RGCD, Sputnik World, Rod & Emu, Paulko 64, Geir Straume, Mr. SID, Software Of Sweden, Dr. Wuro Industries, and all we forgot.
- A special greeting go to the staff in both Freeze 64 and Reset Magazine for their great covering of the c64 game scene!
- - Megastyle, June 2017
RAW Paste Data