Chinkfag

Zuihou LN - Prologue [Translated]

Mar 16th, 2016
249
Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
  1. Zuihou LN - The Auspicious Seas, the Phoenix's Sky
  2. From http://bbs.ngacn.cc/read.php?tid=8272826&rand=709
  3.  
  4. 序章 我與你
  5. Prologue: You and I
  6.  
  7. 夕陽逐漸沒入水平線下。
  8. The evening sun submerged gently into the horizon.
  9. 我就和往常一樣,走上驅逐艦的艦尾甲板,眺望著染成緋紅的水天一色。
  10. As always, I made my way to the Destroyer's aft deck to watch the sea and sky, dyed alike with the crimson of sunset.
  11. 噔噔噔,傳來了輕快的腳步聲。
  12. Thud thud thud; the sound of light footsteps reached my ears.
  13. “你又在這裡了。這海有那麼好看嗎?”
  14. "You're here again. Is the sea that pretty?"
  15. “喲,是你啊……”
  16. "Yo, so it's you..."
  17. 身著純白軍裝的男子,正是和我同期的岩柱。
  18. This fellow, clad in stark navy white, is a colleague from my graduating year, Iwahashira.
  19. 是一個歡快到給點兒酒就會唱起歌的傢伙。
  20. The kind of lighthearted fellow who'll start singing with just a bit of alcohol.
  21. 他的性格就像岩石柱那樣絕不屈服,一旦有質疑就會公開反駁教官。拜其所賜作為同級生的我也不知道有多少次被連帶著一塊兒罰跑了。
  22. His personality is like his name - a stone pillar, neither easily bent nor easily broken, ready to openly retort to teachers and peers alike. Being in the same class, I often found myself running penalty laps with him as collateral damage.
  23. 簡直像是經歷了田徑運動員那樣的鍛煉之後——終於迎來畢業的我們早已把這所軍校的長跑紀錄不斷刷新了不知多少次。就我和岩柱兩個人。
  24. Having thus been provided the training of a marathon runner, this Iwahashira and I proceeded to shatter quite a few long distance speed records at the Naval Academy.
  25. 他走到我身邊,靠在欄杆上眺望著夕陽。
  26. He walked alongside me, leaning on the railings as he looked into the sunset.
  27. “哼嗯,雖然的確是很好看啦,但是每天都這麼看你就不膩的嗎?”
  28. "Mhm...Well, the view is actually bretty gud, but don't you get bored doing this every day?"
  29. “一旦上岸了,就看不到了啊。”
  30. "It's not like I'll be able to see it once we're back landside."
  31. “啊哈哈,我倒是很喜歡岸上呢!嗚呼~我愛你啊~紅提燈~”
  32. "Ahaha, I quite like shore leave! Whoo-hoo~ Love ya, red lanterns~"
  33. “還沒喝酒呢你就別唱啊,又要被少佐打了哦。”
  34. "You haven't even drank yet, so don't you start with your singing. The Lieutenant Commander's going to beat you again."
  35. 所謂紅提燈呢,是指岸上的小酒館。每間小酒館門口都是拿紅色的提燈當看板的。
  36. The so-called Red Lanterns, of course, indicate the small bars/Izakaya found landside. Izakaya are indicated by red lanterns hung at the entrance.
  37. 因為裡頭有點太吵了,老實說我不太喜歡去。
  38. To be quite honest, they're a little too noisy inside for me.
  39. 岩柱笑了起來:
  40. Iwahashira broke into laughter:
  41. “你太過緊張了吧?離本土這麼近的海域裡頭,那些傢伙是不會出現的。當然了,就算到了外海也沒遇上過就是了。”
  42. "Aren't you being a little too uptight? Those things won't show up in waters so close to the homeland. Of course, it's not like I've run into any in the outlying waters either."
  43. “倒是很想看一看啊……”
  44. "I kind of really want to see them..."
  45. “你別逗了,你也知道跟那些傢伙交戰過的艦隊遭受到了多大的損傷吧?有好多人都死了哦。”
  46. "Don't be silly, you know what happens to the fleets and crews that end up engaging them, right? A lot of people have died already."
  47. “我知道啊,所以才想要看看「敵人」的樣子嘛。”
  48. "I know, that's why I want to see our 'enemy's face."
  49. “看照片就足夠了吧。”
  50. "I think you'll be fine with photos."
  51. “……不予否定。”
  52. "...I'm not going to refute that."
  53. 人類的「敵人」,是在某一天,突然從海底出現的。無差別攻擊船隻與飛機。目的不明,亦無法交涉。
  54. Humanity's "enemy;" on a certain day, they had emerged from the deeps, indiscriminately attacking both ships and planes. Their goals remain unclear, and negotiations have proved impossible.
  55. 她們神出鬼沒,就連最新銳的雷達都無法探測到,軍艦搭載的火砲也無法造成傷害。海上與空中的運輸路線都被切斷,迄今為止已經有不知道多少個城市消失了。
  56. Since their appearance, they have proved undetectable to the newest radar, and invulnerable to the most modern armaments. Since then, all major shipping lanes on the seas and above them have been cut, and quite a few cities had also ceased to exist.
  57.  
  58. ——我們的世界,正在遭到屠殺。
  59. ——Our world is currently facing a massacre.
  60.  
  61. 岩柱狠狠地拍了下欄杆。
  62. Iwahashira vindictively pounded that railing.
  63. “但是啊,可不能就這麼認輸啊。我說,從科研那邊的酒友那裡聽來的啊……餵,耳朵湊過來點……聽說啊,上頭正在進行秘密兵器的實驗啊。”
  64. "But you know, we can't just give in like this. Y'know, I heard from a drinking buddy over in R&D...hey, lean in a bit...apparently, the higher-ups are running trials on some secret weapon."
  65. “嘖嘖嘖,看樣子我國的機密保護上滿是名為紅提燈的蟻穴啊。”
  66. "Tch tch tch, looks like our nation's deepest secrets have already been infiltrated by Izakaya spy rings."
  67. “啊哈哈哈!”
  68. "Bahahaha!"
  69. 雖然這並不好笑。
  70. Given, this isn't something funny.
  71. 在嘆息過後,我感覺到了心中的騷動。
  72. Sighing, I felt perturbed.
  73. “岩柱啊,你剛才說的秘密兵器……對那些傢伙能用得上嗎?”
  74. Iwahashira, that secret weapon you're talking about...does it work on those things?"
  75. “噢,聽那個科研的傢伙說,偶爾有「擊沉」過呢。”
  76. "Eh, according to the R&D mekboyz, they've managed to sink one or two of 'em."
  77. “真的嗎!”
  78. "Really!"
  79. 如果真的找到了對抗的手段的話,那對全人類來說都是一個福音。
  80. If they had truly found a way to fight back, it would be a great boon for all humanity.
  81.  
  82. 忽通一聲,船身開始搖晃。
  83. And then, with a rumble, the ship reared.
  84.  
  85. 看樣子像是受到了來自下方的衝擊。
  86. It must have impacted something in the front.
  87.  
  88. ——觸礁了嗎?不,不對。這片海域裡應該沒有淺灘和礁石之類才對。
  89. ——Did they get beached? No, that couldn't be right; there should be no sandbars or formations in these waters.
  90. 我開始環顧四周。
  91. I looked around.
  92. 從我們所在的船尾甲板看去,能夠看到右側的兩艘驅逐僚艦,將主力艦包圍在輪型陣的後段位置上。
  93. From my position on the aft deck, I can see that the two destroyer escorts starboard were now positioned in diamond position behind the capital ships.
  94. 在其中一艘的側面,有一道高聳的水柱,帶起了比艦橋還要高的白色水霧。
  95. A deafening blast next to one of these ships threw up a pillar of foam and mist, taller than the ship itself.
  96. “岩柱!你看!”
  97. "Iwahashira! Look!"
  98. “嗚哦!中彈了嗎!?”
  99. "Awww shit! Did it get hit?!"
  100. 他瞪大了眼睛,抓在欄杆上的手用力握緊。
  101. He stared with wide eyes, tightly clutching the railing.
  102. 巨大的海浪襲來,船身隨之傾斜。
  103. The waves intensified, a giant one rocking the hull back and forth.
  104. ——出現了嗎。
  105. ——It's here.
  106. 那就是「敵人」。
  107. That is the "Enemy."
  108. 從擴音器里傳來了警笛——全員戰鬥配置。
  109. Sirens on the intercom--all hands, prepare for combat.
  110. 我們也要快點趕過去才行。
  111. We would need to hurry over.
  112. 就在我們跑向艦橋的時候,岩柱叫了出來:
  113. Just as we began to dash for the bridge, Iwahashira calls out:
  114. “餵,後面!”
  115. "Oy, behind you!"
  116. “嗯?”
  117. "Hm?"
  118. 當我回過頭的時候,幾乎和軍艦差不多大的——怪物,從海中浮現出來。
  119. And as I turned my head around, a giant——thing——nearly the size of a warship floated onto the surface.
  120. 看上去像是巨大的女性人類的樣子。
  121. It looked like a giant female human.
  122. 但是,那高度大約有百米以上,肩上也設置著巨大的砲塔。
  123. But its height surely exceeded a hundred meters, and giant turrets rested upon its shoulders.
  124. 雙手裝設著跟身長相差無幾的巨大建造物,如同戰艦的武器一般,承載了無數的砲口。
  125. In each hand was some kind of structure nearly as tall as itself, bristling with guns and turrets that looked like they belonged on a battleship.
  126. 比任何資料照片都更能凸顯出細部結構的距離,實在是太近了。
  127. The details and components are closer and more detailed than anything seen in the photos--we're far too close.
  128. 那表面不管怎麼看都不像是鋼鐵、水泥或者生物構成的,看上去是如此的堅固,卻又能活動自如,濡濕後更顯艷麗。
  129. That surface couldn't be made of iron or concrete or anything organic--it was tough and yet motile, beautiful when wet.
  130. 依照資料所示,這傢伙應該就是——戰艦Ru級,被視為敵方的旗艦。
  131. Based on previous data, this would be the Battleship Ru-class, considered one of the enemy flagships.
  132. 在那令人畏懼的身影面前,我完全動彈不得。
  133. In the face of this terrifying specter, I was immobilized.
  134. “嗚……”
  135. "Ugh...."
  136. “快趴下!”
  137. "Get down!"
  138. 把呆立在那裡的我拉倒在甲板上的,是岩柱。
  139. Yanking me from my trance onto the deck, that would be Iwahashira.
  140. 緊接著,在我們所乘坐的這艘驅逐艦的後部裝備著的單裝炮發出了砲擊的轟鳴。
  141. Almost immediately after, the aft turret on our Destroyer opened fire with its single gun and a roar of defiance.
  142. 雖然作為艦載炮來說是小型,但是炮炎也足夠傳到船尾這邊了。如果當時我還站在欄杆邊上的話,恐怕現在早就已經被吹到海裡成為海藻的一份子了。
  143. Though the cannon is pretty small as far as naval guns go, the roar is enough to echo through the stern. If I had been standing at the railings, there was a chance I would have been blasted into the sea.
  144. 我和岩柱就這樣趴在甲板上,等待砲擊掀起的白煙隨風散去。
  145. Iwahashira and I lie sprawled on the deck as we waited for the smoke to clear.
  146. 儘管全身都是煤灰。
  147. We were covered in soot.
  148. “抱歉啊,岩柱。”
  149. "Sorry about that, Iwahashira."
  150. “你沒事的話就行了唄。”
  151. "As long as you're alright."
  152. 這種近距離的砲擊的話,就算武器再怎麼不起作用,也不可能毫髮未損吧。
  153. At this range, there should be some kind of damage even if it's not all that effective.
  154. 我們望向身後。
  155. I looked behind me.
  156. 但是,在那裡等著我們的是一副令人難以置信的景象。
  157. But the sight that awaited me was unbelievable.
  158. 如此近距離的砲擊,毫無疑問是擊中了才對啊!
  159. Firing at this range, there should be no doubt that the shell hit!
  160. 但戰艦Ru級就是毫髮未損。
  161. And yet Battleship Ru-class was unharmed.
  162. “怎麼可能……”
  163. "No way..."
  164. 面對這樣的對手,要怎麼交戰啊。自己就如螻蟻一般無力,而對手就像大像那樣巨大而頑強。
  165. How can we fight such an enemy? We are like ants, against an enemy far greater in strength than stature.
  166. 岩柱叫道:
  167. Iwahashira shouted:
  168. “那個混賬,朝這邊開砲了!?”
  169. "That bastard, is she shooting at us?!"
  170. 這回,是敵艦噴出了巨大的砲炎。
  171. This time around, the enemy vessel erupted in gun blasts.
  172. 對艦炮的射速比音速要慢一些,在砲聲貫徹身軀之後,我們乘著的這艘驅逐艦的艦橋被炸飛了。
  173. The sound hit before the shells did——it was only when the gun blast had penetrated the body that the bridge of our destroyer was sent flying.
  174. 寡言的艦長,嚴格的上司,還有歡樂的前輩,大家都——
  175. The unsociable captain, our strict superior, and our cheerful seniors/senpai, everyone——"
  176. “大家都……”
  177. "Everyone..."
  178. 緊接著的下一發砲擊,轟飛了後部的砲塔。一時間,巨大的鐵塊倒下,火舌蔓延,煙霧繚繞。乘務組雖然在拼死滅火,但火勢實在是壓倒性的強。
  179. 到處都是怒號與悲鳴。
  180. Another sharp blast tore away the rear turret. A moment later, a shard of mangled steal fell, leaving tendrils of flame and smoke in its wake. In spite of crew's best efforts, the fire seemed to be intensifying. Terrible howls and anguished moans filled the air.
  181. 驅逐艦遭受了致命的損傷,要知道,在那燃燒著的砲塔之下,就是彈藥庫。
  182. The destroyer had taken a mortal wound. The fire was creeping towards the barbettes——and, underneath, the ammunition storage.
  183. 而我們所在的甲板上,也已經沒有了藏身之處。
  184. And we on the deck had run out of cover.
  185. 跳進海裡的話就能得救嗎?雖然船身已經搖晃到就連想站起身子都很難了,但是從欄杆下面滾著出去之類的還是能夠辦到的。
  186. Could we be saved if we jumped into the sea? Though the ship was now pitching such that standing was near-impossible, it should still be possible to roll off the railings.
  187. 但是,同伴們還在為了滅火而拼命呢。
  188. But, our comrades were still fighting desperately against the fires.
  189. ——怎麼可能就這麼逃走呢!
  190. ——How could I just flee like this?!
  191. “啊啊,就是啊!”
  192. "Ahhh, that's right!"
  193. 我朝著後部砲塔跑去。
  194. I ran for the rear barbette.
  195. “餵!你覺得那樣的滅得掉嗎?還是說去找死啊!”
  196. "Oy! Do you think you can put out that fire? Or do you have a death wish?!"
  197. “岩柱,你要逃嗎?”
  198. "Iwahashira, you're running?"
  199. “怎、說什麼呢你!就我一個人逃嗎!那我會羞愧到想死的!”
  200. "W-what'chu talkin' about, you?! Me, run away alone? I'd die from shame!"
  201. 他也站起身來,緊跟在我身後。
  202. He, too, stood up, following after me——
  203. 第三發直擊。
  204. The third volley hit.
  205. 瞄準的是驅逐艦的船尾——也就是說,致命一擊。
  206. The target must have been the destroyer's stern——in other words, the coup de grace.
  207. 岩柱被捲入閃光之中。
  208. Iwahashira was caught in that flash.
  209. 我們被爆風吹飛了。
  210. We were sent flying by the impact.
  211. “岩、岩柱!?”
  212. "Iwa-iwahashira?!"
  213. 就要死在這兒了嗎——我做好了這樣的覺悟。巨大的衝擊貫徹了全身。
  214. I'm going to die here, huh——I prepared for that possibility as a new shockwave racked my body.
  215. 頭部也遭到了強烈的打擊。
  216. I felt a sharp impact to my head.
  217. 只是一瞬間嗎,還是有一陣子了呢,總之是失去了一段意識。
  218. Was it a second, or was it a moment...? Either way, I tumbled into senselessness.
  219. 當我再睜開眼的時候——已經倒在了甲板上,腰部以下都浸在海裡。看樣子是寒冷讓我醒了過來。
  220. When my eyes opened again, I lay on the deck, my up to my waist in water. It must have been the cold that woke me up.
  221. 驅逐艦以令人驚訝的角度傾斜著,整​​個船尾幾乎都已經浸入海中了,卻依然浮在海上。
  222. The destroyer was now tilted as a shocking angle--the entirety of the stern was now under the waves, and yet the ship clung onto the surface.
  223. 即便如此也還是在逐漸下沉吧,但看樣子,多虧了這設計,我才得以避免溺死啊。
  224. Even so, it was clearly and slowly sinking; but it looks like the ship's design had saved me from a death by drowning.
  225. 這就是強運吧。
  226. That's some good luck.
  227. 第三次的爆風,將損壞的後部砲塔徹底吹飛了,也正因此,彈藥庫上方的大火也熄滅了。又或者,是在火勢蔓延之前,彈藥庫就已經進水了也說不定。
  228. The third volley had blown away the remnants of the turret entirely. Thanks to this, the fires around the ammunition storage were quenched——or, perhaps, the storage had already become submerged before the fire had reached.
  229. “啊、岩柱呢!?”
  230. "Ahh, where's Iwahashira?!"
  231. 我環顧四周。
  232. I look all around me.
  233. 看樣子,他也和我一樣強運啊。和我一樣,岩柱的下半身也浸在了海中,癱倒在傾斜的甲板上。
  234. It appeared that he shared the same good luck that I did——like me, Iwahashira was also half-submerged, collapsed on the deck.
  235. 我鬆了一口氣。
  236. I let out a sigh of relief.
  237. 雖然看樣子是氣絕了,但一定和我一樣會沒事的吧。
  238. He seemed to have been knocked unconscious as well. But I'm fine——surely he would be as well.
  239. 在潮濕的甲板上,我努力不讓自己腳下打滑,小心翼翼地靠近他。
  240. Carefully moving to avoid slipping on the wet deck, I inched closer to him.
  241. “餵!起來啊!岩柱!你是岩石的話……誒?”
  242. "Oy! Get up! Iwahashira! If you're a real stone pillar...eh?"
  243. 血。
  244. Blood.
  245. 極大的出血量。
  246. A lot of blood.
  247. 我抓住大量出血的岩柱的肩膀,不斷搖晃,不斷呼喚著他的名字。
  248. I grabbed Iwahashira's bleeding shoulder and shook, shouted, called his name.
  249. 但是,他一次都沒有把那雙緊閉的眼睛睜開。
  250. But not once did those closed eyes open.
  251. 就像海水一樣的冰冷。
  252. Cold, like the sea.
  253. 一直是豪爽地笑著的那張臉,此時卻凝固在痛苦的扭曲上。
  254. That face that had always been laughing, was now transfixed in an expression of pain.
  255. 一動也不動。
  256. Motionless.
  257. “為、為什麼啊!為什麼你會!岩柱啊——”
  258. "W-why?! Why you?! Iwahashira——"
  259.  
  260. 耳邊傳來了重物撥開海水的聲音。
  261. The sound of water being displaced reached my ears.
  262. 我抱著已經變得冰涼的岩柱,望著那傢伙。
  263. I clutched ice-cold Iwahashira and glared at it.
  264. 在逐漸沉沒的驅逐艦邊上,悠然前進的那傢伙。
  265. That bastard that was now closing in on the sinking destroyer.
  266. 有著無與倫比的巨大身軀。
  267. With its huge body.
  268. 蒙上一層晚霞的表面,有著鋼鐵的質感,又像海洋生物那樣活動自如。
  269. Reflecting the glow of sunset, it gave off a metallic feeling, even as it moved with the dexterity of a sea creature.
  270. 我動了動干涸的喉頭,吐出了「敵人」的名字。
  271. I forced my parched throat to spit out the "Enemy"s name.
  272.  
  273. “深海棲艦”
  274. "The Abyssal Ship"
  275.  
  276. 那就是,逐漸毀滅人類的存在。
  277. That is the existence that is slowly exterminating humanity.
  278. 來自伴隨艦的砲火……一發都沒有。
  279. The gunfire from the support ships...was gone.
  280. 這是怎麼回事?
  281. What's going on?
  282. 為了不誤射中這艘正在沉沒的驅逐艦嗎?就算如此,這也實在太過安靜了。
  283. Were they holding their fire to avoid hitting the crippled, sinking destroyer? Even so, it was far too quiet.
  284. 難道說,我們的艦隊已經,被這個傢伙給全滅了嗎?
  285. Could it be, that our fleet was wiped out?
  286. 胃底彷彿落入了石頭一樣沉重。
  287. I felt as if I had swallowed a stone.
  288. 應該還有和我一樣活下來的人吧,但是,如果沒有可以活動的艦船的話,就無法得救吧。
  289. There must be others who survived like I did. But, if there are no functional ships remaining, we're out of luck.
  290. “抱歉啊,岩柱……好像沒辦法把你,帶回到岸上去了……”
  291. "Sorry, Iwahashira...it looks like there's no way I'll be able to bring you back to shore..."
  292. 他的臉上落下了殷紅的雨滴。
  293. A few drops of blood fell onto his face.
  294. 那是我的血。
  295. My blood.
  296. 應該是因為頭部的撞擊吧,血從我的耳後汩汩流出。
  297. It must be because I was hit in the head. It's leaking from behind my ears.
  298. 意識逐漸朦朧。
  299. My vision is blurring.
  300. 戰艦Ru級向著這艘驅逐艦迎來,肩上的巨砲對準了這裡。
  301. The Battleship Ru-class is now heading towards this destroyer, the guns on its arms all trained in this direction.
  302. 明明就快要沉了,還特地來處分嗎……就那麼憎恨人類嗎……
  303. We're about to sink anyway, and yet it comes to deliver the deathblow...does it hate humanity so...?
  304.  
  305. 我做好了死的覺悟。
  306. I prepared for death.
  307.  
  308. 但是就在那時,耳朵捕捉到了微小的聲音。
  309. But it was in that moment that a tinny sound reached my ears.
  310. 那是能夠震動空氣的,風扇聲。
  311. The sound of a fan, strong enough to shake the air.
  312. “那是什麼?”
  313. "What is that?"
  314. 雖然並不是習以為常的聲音,但也不是從來沒聽過。
  315. While it wasn't a common sound, it wasn't alien to me.
  316. 電風扇?雖然第一反應是這個,但並非如此——這是,螺旋槳飛機?聲音是從上面傳來的。
  317. An electric fan? That would be my first thought, but that wasn't it——is this a prop plane? The sound came from above.
  318. 我再一次抬起頭。
  319. I looked up once more.
  320. 從驅逐艦的機房冒出了大量的煙霧,在那陰影中,有什麼正朝這裡過來。
  321. From the Destroyer's Engine room billowed a cloud of smoke. But, silhouetted in that shadow was something headed this way.
  322. 果然是螺旋槳飛機!
  323. It was a prop plane!
  324. 在軍校裡有看過資料。
  325. I had seen data about that in the academy.
  326. “但是,為什麼……那個是……九九式艦載轟炸機吧?”
  327. "But, why...that's a...Type 99 Dive Bomber?"
  328. 設有水滴形固定腳的轟炸機,在這個時代應該已經沒有在使用了才對。
  329. This bomber, with its water-drop landing landing gear, was an anachronism in this day and age.
  330. 九九式轟炸機從我的頭上急轉直下,投下了設在機腹的炸彈。
  331. The Type 99 Dive Bomber dove from above my head, dropping the bomb clutched to its blely.
  332. 漆黑的筒狀鐵塊正正地墜向了敵人——戰艦Ru級。
  333. The dark tube of metal plunged at the enemy Ru-class.
  334. 理所當然的發生了爆炸。爆風讓驅逐艦再次晃動。
  335. As expected, an explosion that shook the destroyer once more.
  336. 我用右手抱住岩柱,左手則遮住了臉。
  337. Clutching Iwahashira in my right hand, I covered my face with the left.
  338. ——上級終於連那種東西都要拿出來了嗎?
  339. ——Were the higher ups now using this kind of thing?
  340. 但是,對連最新銳的武器都不起作用的怪物來說……
  341. But, against creatures which were proof against the newest weapons...
  342. 空氣再次被振動。
  343. The air shook once more.
  344. 那是怪物的悲鳴。
  345. That a howl from the creature.
  346. 我第一次聽到了,深海棲艦的悲鳴。
  347. That was the first time I heard it, an Abyssal's scream.
  348. 嗚噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢
  349. UEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  350. “居、居然有效!?”
  351. "D-did it actually work?!"
  352. 因為太過震驚,我一時忘記了動作,除了呆立在那里以外什麼都做不到。
  353. Immobilized by my shock, I could only stare blankly at the scene.
  354. 就連人類智慧的精華造就的火砲的近距離砲擊,都無法傷到分毫的敵人——面部出現了破損,正在後退。
  355. That enemy, which had taken a point blank shot from the modern product of man's ingenuity and lived, was now retreating, clutching a wound on its face.
  356. 正在、後退?
  357. Was now, retreating?
  358. 難道說,剛才那架九九式的轟炸……真的造成了傷害嗎!?
  359. Could it be, that that explosion from the Type 99...had caused those wounds?
  360.  
  361.  
  362. 我開始真切地懷疑自己是否在做夢。
  363. I began to truly question whether I was dreaming.
  364. 被認為是不死之身的「敵人」,被早已淘汰的舊式螺旋槳飛機的攻擊造成了傷害,這誰會信啊。
  365. That "enemy" we had taken to be immortal had just been wounded by an obsolete, anachronistic prop plane's attack. Who would believe that?
  366. 再加上,在這樣充斥著絕望與混亂的海上——我竟然覺得自己聽到了高昂的少女聲音。
  367. As if to fuel my doubts, the shrill voice of a young girl spoke out over this messed-up, hopeless sea.
  368. 而且,還是如同歌唱一般愉快的曲調。
  369. And, that voice spoke as if in song, as if it were singing some kind of happy tune.
  370.  
  371. “九九式轟炸機呀,腳可是很可愛的喲。”
  372. "Those Type 99 Bombers, their feet sure are cute."
  373.  
  374. ——是在做夢嗎?還是幻覺呢?
  375. ——Am I dreaming? Is this some kind of hallucination?
  376. 那是一個年輕的少女。
  377. That's a young girl.
  378. 白色的和服,還有緋紅色的袴裙,簡直像是巫女的裝束一樣。
  379. Dressed in white robes, with a red Hakama, she was dressed like some kind of priestess.
  380. 淡茶色的頭髮上繫著紅白相間的布條,垂在身後的長發,正迎著海風飄揚。
  381. Long grey hair bound with a red-and-white cloth, blown by the wind in her wake.
  382. 手裡緊握的是古老式樣的弓,還有前段有著螺旋槳飛機一般的裝飾的箭矢。
  383. In her hands was an ancient sort of bow, with an arrow topped with a decoration like a prop plane.
  384. 那是什麼?
  385. What is htat?
  386. 難道說,她和那架九九式轟炸機,有什麼關係嗎?
  387. Could it be, that she has something to do with that type 99 Dive Bomber?
  388. 而那個少女,正站在水面上。看不到任何裝備或船隻,就只是普通的站著而已。
  389. Moreover, that girl was standing on the water's surface. No boat or equipment was visible——she was deadass straight up standing on water.
  390. 她並不簡單。
  391. That's no normal girl. (literally: she's not simple)
  392. 或許是我因為撞到了頭,腦子壞掉了吧。
  393. Maybe that impact to my head knocked a few screws loose.
  394. 但是,我卻無法將目光從她身上移開。
  395. But either way, I could not tear my eyes away from her.
  396. 她拉緊了弓弦,而緊接著放出的箭矢——
  397. She drew her bow as she let fly with her arrow——
  398. 散發出耀眼的光芒。
  399. A burst of dazzling light.
  400. 箭矢變成了九九式轟炸機的模樣,星型風冷式引擎發出震耳的轟鳴,駛向天空。
  401. With that, the arrow transformed into several Type 99 Dive Bombers, their Kinsei air-cooled engines roaring as they raced for the skies.
  402. 我情不自禁的,感嘆道:
  403. Lost in the sight, I could only exclaim,
  404. “……真美啊”
  405. "...so beautiful."
  406. “誒誒!?”
  407. "Ehhhh?!"
  408. 是我的聲音傳過去了嗎?少女露出驚訝的表情朝這邊看過來。
  409. Did she hear my voice? With an expression of shock, the young girl hurried over with an expression of shock.
  410. 而在遠方,轟炸機的俯衝轟炸,擊中了其他的深海棲艦。比戰艦Ru級要小得多的敵人發出悲鳴與爆炎,逐漸沉沒。
  411. In the distance, the dive bombers rushed in, attacking the other abyssals. Several enemies, smaller by far than the Ru-class, let out shrieks of anguish and explosions as they began to sink.
  412. 擊沉了嗎!?太棒了!
  413. Sinking?! Bretty Gud :DDDD!
  414. 連我自己都不知道為何,不自覺地就向她伸出了手。明明我很清楚再怎麼努力,這麼遠的距離都是夠不著的。
  415. For reasons I myself could not understand, I unconsciously reached out with my hand. Even so, I knew that no matter how hard I tried, I would not be able to cross that gap.
  416. “你究竟……是……”
  417. "You...what is your..."
  418. “誒?那、那個!頭上!有血!?”
  419. "Eh?! U-um! Head! You're bleeding?!"
  420. “名字……”
  421. "Name..."
  422. 意識逐漸遠去。
  423. My senses faded away.
  424. 是因為敵人已經被擊破的安心感嗎,還是說,出血量已經到了極限了呢。
  425. It might be relief from seeing the enemy destroyed; alternately, it could just be that I've lost too much blood.
  426. 視野變得昏暗,意識也墜入渾濁的泥潭。
  427. As my vision faded, I felt myself hurtling into the darkness.
  428. 為什麼,我會向她詢問名字呢?向著一個謎一般的少女。
  429. Why did I bother asking her name? Asking that mystery of a girl.
  430. 不斷擊沉深海棲艦的少女,一定比起我要強大許多吧。但卻有著那樣可愛的容貌,真是令人驚訝,充滿了不可思議。
  431. To be able to destroy all those abyssals, that girl must have been far stronger than I. But to have such a cute face——how shocking, how unbelievable.
  432.  
  433. 唉,岩柱啊……如果這不是幻覺的話,或許還能把你弄回到岸上的吧。
  434. Ah, Iwahashira...if this isn't just some elaborate illusion, maybe I'll be able to get you back on shore after all.
  435. 抱歉,你先在黃泉那邊等一陣子吧。
  436. Sorry, you're going to have to wait a while in the afterlife.
  437. 我這邊,還有點兒事情要辦。
  438. There's still a bit of something I need to do on this side.
RAW Paste Data