- John D'
- the line up this year is top heavy, we will have big firepower at the top and focus a lot of the other slots to develop artists
- the winner of i booked bamboozle will be picked when i finish the line up so i can pick the one that did the best job thinking like i do
- the headliners will be announced on dec. 14th and the bulk will come in mid january as we normally do
- we are going to have comedians in a proper setting - finally!
- skate and surf will have bands from every year it played, there will be a reunion or three
- i will tell everyone, i have once again failed to reunite midtown, i wish they would do it but cobra is doing really well and midtown is something we all still have to look forward to i tried, i do every year.
- at the drive in is better for coachella and lollapalooza
- bamboozle is going to be in may, tickets are $70 but parking is free!
- well, the city will have meters and those who can figure out where they dont have them, will have free parking
- actually, we are going to provide free shuttle service around the town and $5 shuttle each way to all area hotels
- i am probably gonna get in a lot of trouble for leaking some of this.
- the line up will be well worth the price. im not using a calculator
- we want to be a festival, not a parking lot concert...we found the most amazing site, that competes with any other site in the world...we are about to introduce ourselves to the world
- the three day pass will be $185
- we are a pop festival, this year we bring the big boys
- there will be three vip levels, one that includes the berkley.
- the berkley vip package is insane
- justin beiber will not be on our line up
- no britney, justin, gaga or madonna either
- yes, the line up will feature bands from the past 10 years, plus some new ones and some that we feel should come back from last year
- i cant address all time low, but i'm sorry
- we are letting you camp in the berkley carteret hotel and offering a brunch
- the stone pony will be part of the after party and maybe home of a silent rave!
- volunteers can sign up at the new bamboozle.com
- documentary is debuting on nov. 27..sunday night
- boozletwist will carry points and we are turning it up a notch..hi tech redemption plan installed to make it better and easier
- you guys are amazing...i am one of you...i'm a fan. i am one fo the few who listens to music in this biz
- yes, three days this year...may even party on thursday
- i will chat as much as i can this year. i got another festival launching this year and its incredible too have all this hitting me
- i do not know the vip price, we are using artist arena to help us as they are the best at execution and have put together an incredible experience for you guys
- re-creating, same bands from the years past, some new ones, some that should have been there.
- 3 day passes and vip's go on sale Dec. 14th.
- i really encourage everyone to buy there 3 day passes quick. we have something so unexpected that i want you all to get the tickets before they are gone
- it would break my heart if some of our dedicated fans did not get what they want.
- no daft punk, but i assure you, our dj's are some of the biggest in the world right now, that fit what we do
- which weeknd?
- i hope Pauly makes it out
- no eminem, sorry
- Jay z will not be this year, think next
- odd future passed on bamboozle, please bitch at them.
- i am really excited about two of the acts we booked, no one will know who they are when they play this year, but i assure everyone will be a fan soon.
- you all happy with the answers...i can't keep david here all night. he dedicates a lot of time to better your experience..if you all could say thank you to him it would mean a lot to me.
- there are so many people who put their hearts on the line for the festival and i dont get to thank them enough...
- but. its all of you who have kept us going for 9 years..that's amazing. THANK YOU
- i hope to add an 11 to this years line up and feel its close
- the berkley will be taken over by bamboozle
- we are close, its not done yet....tell them to confirm
- you guys got so good over the years, damn scoop1
- you all have some of the answers to the questions your all asking. feel free to help me out
- we will set up another chat very soon. dec. 12th is the day we make histiory
- everyone have a great thanksgiving and hope you all enjoy episode 1 of the documentary
- yes, ska will be at skate and surf. goodnight!!!!
JOHN D IN 33 - 11/16/11
esposimi Nov 16th, 2011 2,852 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data