6.61 Adrenaline-3 Changelog Sneak Peak
a guest Apr 14th, 2017 5,282 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- - Changelog v3 -
- - Added ability to launch PS1 games from XMB and play them with full sound.
- - Added ability to save and load states using the 'States' tab in the Adrenaline menu.
- - Added possiblity to connect USB in XMB and added 'Toggle USB' option to recovery menu.
- - Added ability to return to livearea by double tapping the PS button.
- - Added Adrenaline startup image designed by Freakler.
- - Added option to force high memory layout. For 'The Elder Scrolls Travels: Oblivion' Demo.
- - Added option to execute 'BOOT.BIN' in UMD/ISO. For 'Saints Row: Undercover' Demo.
- - Added correct enter and cancel buttons assignment.
- - Fixed volatile memory allocation bug that made 'Star Wars: The Force Unleashed',
- 'Tony Hawk's Project 8' and maybe more games crashing.
- - Fixed bug that was introduced in v2 which caused some games to crashed at PMF sequences.
- - Fixed NoDrm engine bug where fan translated games couldn't load PGD decrypted files.
- - Fixed msfs directory filter bug that caused some games not to recognize savedatas.
- - Fixed compatiblity of base games, any game should now be able to use Adrenaline to the fullest.
RAW Paste Data