#160 Interview with Morte Fear 5.15.2019
NicholasPhilly May 21st, 2019 75 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ᴍᴏʀᴛᴇ 'ᴀʟʙɪɴᴏ ʀʜɪɴᴏ' - ғᴇᴀʀ (JessieFoxx) sitting down she sighed a bit gesturing keo to take a seat. "And thank you for that keo, and what about this.. situtation?
- Nicholas Philly turns to see the young child that was in his office the other night, his attention back to Ms. Morte "yes so I guess I'll jump right to the other issues and we can come back to the gate, as I'm sure your interested to know what I'm talking about." he'd pause and pull out his tablet "so I was told by Keo here that he feels like the disappearance of Rosa, Mary and Livia may be connected, maybe to this Papa Thenard person who is apparently the father or adoptive father of Livia." he'd pause looking over his notes some more "so I'm interested in finding out more about these folks as well as if maybe Papa Thenard was the one who hit your gate?"
- ᴋᴇᴏsʜɪɪ ɴᴀʀᴀᴇ (awgeezoz) makes their way over to the chair, flopping into it before curling up with their legs crossed. Glancing over towards him they nod faintly, picking at their shoe laces. "Could've been him that hit it, or- or like, somebody he hired to do it." They cant their head to the side as they think everything over, pulling off their backpack to put next to them in the seat. "He was um- supposedly he was Rosa's dad or whatever too."
- Nicholas Philly nods to the child "yes and I believe you mentioned something also about maybe Ms Morte's Ex being a potential person of interest as far as the gate incident is concerned, correct?" he's ask but then quickly continue "so this Mary person is a worker here, and shes also MIA have you herd from them at all since Keo and I spoke?"
- ᴍᴏʀᴛᴇ 'ᴀʟʙɪɴᴏ ʀʜɪɴᴏ' - ғᴇᴀʀ (JessieFoxx) thinking a bit before reaching into her filing cabinet to grab some paperwork of hers. "Well Yes Rosa & Livia have been missing for awhile... and This Papa Thera.. person Rosa talked about a lot she seemed scared of. When Livia went missing she 'left' according to Rosa a rose necklace. Rosa believed it could of symbolized something, such as coming back or something is going to be okay. But with Mary I was actually able to get ahold of her, she was very ill and was out of town without letting me know first. Shifting in her fur chair she handed over the papers for Rosa and Livia to the gentlemen. "Also yes my Ex... well hes an ex-con, drug dealer, and very protective so I thought maybe... he could of done this gate issue as well?"
- ᴋᴇᴏsʜɪɪ ɴᴀʀᴀᴇ (awgeezoz) pulls at the fur of the chair, listening quietly while the adults spoke. They already pointed out everything they needed to previously, and couldn't really think of anything to interject with. Hopefully Morte would have something to add, though.
- Nicholas Philly nods "okay do you have security cameras or any description of the vehicle that hit the gate other than it being a black SUV?"
- ᴍᴏʀᴛᴇ 'ᴀʟʙɪɴᴏ ʀʜɪɴᴏ' - ғᴇᴀʀ (JessieFoxx) nodding a bit she turned the computer around clicking onto the footage from that night, letting out a sigh before turning up the volume for him to hear the voices as well. "Now you can't hear extremely well but at least I got my cameras up and running" she awkwardly laughs at the end.
- ᴋᴇᴏsʜɪɪ ɴᴀʀᴀᴇ (awgeezoz) leans forward to listen to the volume, scrunching their nose up as they listen. ".;..He said he knew you, right? Do you know who that is?" They perk up with their question, glancing down at their nail polish to pick at it.
- Nicholas Philly takes the files from her and looks over watching the video he would laugh a bit "I know exactly who that is, he is an applicant for the Police Department, so we'll get this delt with and maybe get you some of his insurance money for the gate." he'd laugh a bit more
- ᴍᴏʀᴛᴇ 'ᴀʟʙɪɴᴏ ʀʜɪɴᴏ' - ғᴇᴀʀ (JessieFoxx) shifting into the fur bunny chair before thinking "Now that I think about it... I have an application for him, he applied here as well" She said before going through her papers laying the application of his onto the desk pointing to it "I didn't realize did just now..
- ᴋᴇᴏsʜɪɪ ɴᴀʀᴀᴇ (awgeezoz) frowns a little as they scribble some things out on their notebook, sighing as they stretch out their legs again. "So they're not connected then?" They speak and cant their head to the side, rather disappointed their theory didn't lead anywhere.
- Nicholas Philly smiles and takes the application "guess he's one of those take what he can get kinda job hunters! Seems that way Keo, but I think you have a future in Law Enforcement ahead of you!"
- ᴍᴏʀᴛᴇ 'ᴀʟʙɪɴᴏ ʀʜɪɴᴏ' - ғᴇᴀʀ (JessieFoxx) smiling as she looks at Keo, she was so proud of them. "Here that little mans?" She chuckled even thinking about keo becoming something they were a tiny bit afraid of. Keo would run at the thought of even being NEAR one of them. "So... When is it possible to get a gate up? I do need a gate plus possibly a new pinpad since the one is smashed into pieces." She said with a little sigh.
- ᴋᴇᴏsʜɪɪ ɴᴀʀᴀᴇ (awgeezoz) shifts uncomfortably in their seat, but nods faintly towards him. Looking back down at their lap they fumble with a thread on their pants, tugging at it with a sigh. "There's a difference between law enforcement and solving mysteries, even if the two go hand-in-hand sometimes."
- Nicholas Philly furrows his brow and gives a hmmm "well um to be honest I'm not sure, I'd say call your insurance company and have them come out and assess the damage and start a claim, in the mean time I'll have a stop and hold put out for the Black SUV or maybe call Mr. Robertson in for his interview!" he'd stick his tongue out a bit jokingly "so this property is it Municipal or owned by the Orphanage?"
- ᴍᴏʀᴛᴇ 'ᴀʟʙɪɴᴏ ʀʜɪɴᴏ' - ғᴇᴀʀ (JessieFoxx) chuckled a bit before taking a large sigh "Well he applied to be a parent for an Orphan... but honestly not sure if he should be one. Also I believe it is property of Municipal since it's on the street in a since?" She said before placing her hands on her lap.
- ᴋᴇᴏsʜɪɪ ɴᴀʀᴀᴇ (awgeezoz) scrunches up their nose. "He broke a gate, why should he be in charge of a kid." They huffed in slight frustration, hugging their arms over their chest. Moving their legs off the seat they stretch their arms out over the head, motioning over towards the door. "I'll be in the other room if you need me or whatever."
- Nicholas Philly nods "okay well I'll drop by the City administrators office and see if they can get you some help getting that fixed, if the property is Municipal it would be on them to get it repaired. As far as Livia and Rosa I mean we are really doing the best we can to gather information we have BOLOs out on both children, and the foster mother, those BOLOs are statewide so unless they left Colorado if they are found we will find out. We are also watching their property to see if they come back but according to the Tax office they seem to have abandoned the property."
- ᴍᴏʀᴛᴇ 'ᴀʟʙɪɴᴏ ʀʜɪɴᴏ' - ғᴇᴀʀ (JessieFoxx) nodding more before looking at keo, noticing how disappointed on how they were. Sighing a bit she started to shift into her fur chair letting her eyebrows furrow. "Well.. thank you Nicholas, and for that keo.. we should be thankful that we figured out they aren't coming to harm the kids still." She wanted to help
- Keo feel better about the situtation but knew Keo was a bit stubborned.
- Nicholas Philly shrugs a bit "yeah I would love to have better news for you, or to tell you we had something positive to report but we just don't right now, I will however make you this promise if we hear something I will personally follow up with you both.'
- ᴋᴇᴏsʜɪɪ ɴᴀʀᴀᴇ (awgeezoz) rolls their eyes on the comment of them trying their best, holding onto the doorway as they make their way back out of the room. They didn't really have high hopes, especially with no one seeming to look for them anymore. "Yeah- yeah. Good luck an' whatever." They muttered and continued into the living room, flopping down onto the couch.
- Nicholas Philly shrugs and stands to his feet "well I have to get back and put some of this new information into our case file, and see if we can get something out in the Chronicle with the kids pictures hopefully we hear something, and I'll get back to you with how I make out with the City Administrator about your gate situation!"
- ᴍᴏʀᴛᴇ 'ᴀʟʙɪɴᴏ ʀʜɪɴᴏ' - ғᴇᴀʀ (JessieFoxx) smiling a bit she stood up nodding towards him "Well thank you so much officier, and I hope that we can find them sooner or later. I hate to see kids being away" She said before looking over at the door Keo past through either, she was going to probably head over to see them after the gentlemen left.
RAW Paste Data