a guest Dec 16th, 2018 56 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- It was already noon at Hope's Peak, students have started to go back to their respective homes to rest for the upcoming day. But some people tend to stay in school for a little longer, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu and Mondo Oowada are no exceptions. The two didn't stay for school to spend more time together. No. It was the exact opposite. Ever since Mondo stepped into Hope's Peak as a first year, Fuyuhiko was already bothered by his presence and tried to avoid him as much as he could.
- The Yakuzas and The Bikers never did get along that well, mostly because The Yakuzas sees the latter as nothing but a bunch of amateurs which offended The Bikers to a whole new extent. The Kuzuryuu Clan being the most biggest crime syndicate in Japan and The Crazy Diamonds being the most biggest biker gang in Japan has the biggest rivalry between all the yakuzas and the bikers. Members from both groups would often fight each other to see who's best. Being the heir to the clan Fuyuhiko was more active in facing them than the other members. Automatically, Mondo as the leader has to face him countless times in order to protect his gang's name.
- This time today was one of them. Both of them agreed to meet up behind the school building to settle each other differences by settle they mean to see which one's better. Though, they would want to avoid violence as much as they can. Having an SHSL Boxer as the head of security would led to a disastrous situation, besides they wouldn't want to waste their strength on something low which in this case each other.
- "So whaddya want from me ya motherfucker? Ya want me to beat ya up into a pulp?"
- The biker started as he stared furiously to the yakuza. The yakuza tried to control more of his emotions this time. His struggle was shown as his face showed a trying not to get easily pissed off by the guy.
- "You're quite confident aren't you? You fucking asshole. The last time I checked I was the one kicking your motorcycle ass"
- He crossed his arms and glares right back at the biker. Each of them have a very traumatizing aura, and they both of them combine would be just worst. Mondo was definitely pissed off by The Yakuza's last statement, his eyebrows furrowed as soon as he finished it and quickly shifted himself to get ready in battle.
- "So ya really want to fight huh you little bitch?"
- This guy is way worse than Togami, Mondo thought. At least Togami tried to avoid Mondo and not ask him to fight him after school hours behind the school building.
- Meanwhile, in front of the gates stands the SHSL Hall Monitor doing his job to checklist every student on his paper who is respective towards the rule to immediately leave the school after school if you don't have any club activities. It's 4 already, and all the students are supposed to be at home and the front gates are empty but there are still some names in his list that haven't been checked. One of them was his kyoudai/brother, or well his boyfriend now, he knew very well that Mondo doesn't join any clubs or intends to join one. He quickly leaves his spot upon that realization and began searching for him. He started with the school building itself and checked every class but it was empty. When he was closing the door to the last class he saw a familiar upperclassmen walking slowly in the corridor wth a sword bag on her back. It was no other than the SHSL swordswoman, Peko Pekoyama. Ishimaru and Peko grew closer after he asks her to teach him more about kendo, of course she agrees with him and often teaches him on weekends since he uses weekdays to work on his studies. He quickly greeted his upperclassman politely,
- "Good afternoon Pekoyama, may I ask why have you not left the school grounds yet?"
- Peko have told Ishimaru about her proffesional relationship with Fuyuhiko, since he often goes visits her to pick her up for kendo practice. Fuyuhiko was at first pissed by it since he finds Ishimaru very loud, but then he grew fond to Ishimaru surprised that he kept the secret astonishly well.
- "I was waiting for Young Master in the library, sorry to bother you Ishimaru."
- She politely answers back. Ishimaru knew who she was referring to of course. He knew that because Peko was his tool she have to be by his side no matter what. But if he's not mistaken, Fuyuhiko also doesn't want to take part in any club activities thus he doesn't have any purpose to stay late at school.
- "If I may ask, where is Kuzuryuu-kun now?"
- Peko looks slightly behind the window to her left signaling his location. Ishimaru realized this and immediately walks towards the door. There he finds the said person and surprisingly his boyfriend facing one another. Ishimaru also knew about the kuzuryuus and the crazy diamonds rivalry. After realizing what their meeting could have meant he quickly walks away and went back to the swordswoman.
- "PEKOYAMA-SAN! THIS IS BAD! KUZURYUU'S AND BROTHER'S GANG HAVE A STRONG HATE TOWARDS EACH OTHER! THEM MEETING COULD ONLY LEADS TO VIOLENCE! AND VIOLENCE IS NOT ALLOWED IN ANY SCHOOL GROUNDS! WE MUST STOP THIS ALL AT ONCE!"
- Pekoyama got used to his loud rambling a long time ago so she expected that to come as soon as sh signals her young master's location.
- She slowly nodded in agreement,
- "Yes I do agree, I have tried stopping Young Master to meet the said biker but he refuses"
- Peko did try to convince him to not engage in any rational situations with the biker but if he did want to fight the biker he could at least bring her along to make sure nothing happens. But Fuyuhiko quickly denies this saying that this is a problem between both of them and doesn't want her to get involved.
- "Thank you for your attempt in stopping them but it looks like it would take the both of us to properly stop them! Come Pekoyama-san! We must stop this at once"
- The Hall Monitor leaves in hurry trying no to run because running in the hallway is infact a threat to the school rules. Peko took notice at this and try not to run as well she didin't want to get in any trouble by the hall monitor in front of her.
- When they arrived at the location, luckily Mondo and Fuyuhiko haven't engage in a fight. But it looks like their fist are ready to punch the whole being out of each other. Ishimaru took this opportunity to stop them all ot once.
- "KYOUDAI, KUZURYUU-KUN, I WILL ASK YOU TO STOP THIS CURRENT SITUATION AT ONCE!"
- He yells loudly sending his palms over to both of the said persons. Both of them were shocked at the Hall monitor's instructions, especially Mondo himself. They both withdraw from their fighting poses as soon as Ishimaru yells loudly to both of them taking both of their attentions.
- "Great. Your boyfriend's here, did you call him down here to stop our meeting?"
- Fuyuhiko crossed his arms as he raised an eyebrow at Mondo. Mondo didn't mind him at all, his eyes were too focused on his boyfriend's sudden appearance.
- "Kyoudai,what are ya doing here? Doesn't the school rules say ya hafta get home right after' school ends?"
- He says walking closer to the Hall Monitor. The Hall Monitor doesn't take his eyes off the Biker for one second,crossing his arms.
- "Yes, but it is also my duty as the hall monitor to make sure everyone respectively follows the rules. And it seems here, Kyoudai, even though you knew well about the said rule you have chosen to break it." He said reffering to their current situation right now, not long after he continued his statement,"Not only that it seems you were about to break another rule by engaging violence with an upperclassmen"
- Mondo showed a slightly annoyed face, he knew the rules pretty well since he was scolded by Ishimaru a lot of times for breaking it. He began to avoid breaking the rules right after he started dating Ishimaru, since he doesn't want to make the Hall Monitor uncomfortable with him
- Mondo wasn't the only one who's going to be scolded, Peko walked forward behind Ishimaru to remind her master as well.
- "Young Master, I told you fighting after school is not a smart idea to settle the rivalry between you and Oowada-san"
- She said in a flat tone. Fuyuhiko crossed his arms in response and let out a small tch avoiding eye contact with the swordswoman.
- "I also told you to stop calling me that you dumbass." He scoffed but later he turned his head back to the swordswoman and continued with another statement,"So? You got a better idea for a way to settle this once and for all?"
RAW Paste Data