- SignTool Error: The specified timestamp server either could not be reached
- or returned an invalid response.
- This may happen if you specify an RFC 3161 timestamp URL but used
- the /t option or you specified a legacy Authenticode timestamp URL
- but used the /tr option.
- SignTool Warning: Signing succeeded, but an error occurred while attempting to
- timestamp: C:\Users\Buildbot\Buildslave\bawebauth\build\uninst.e32.tmp
- Error in C:\Users\Buildbot\Buildslave\bawebauth\build\bawebauth.iss: Sign Tool failed with exit code 0x2.
- Compile aborted.
a guest Apr 1st, 2012 728 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data