fetchmail cert fail
timcowchip Feb 7th, 2017 137 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- fetchmail: starting fetchmail 6.3.26 daemon
- fetchmail: Server certificate verification error: unable to get local issuer certificate
- fetchmail: Broken certification chain at: /C=US/O=Equifax/OU=Equifax Secure Certificate Authority
- fetchmail: This could mean that the server did not provide the intermediate CA's certificate(s), which is nothing fetchmail could do anything about. For details, please see the README.SSL-SERVER document that ships with fetchmail.
- fetchmail: This could mean that the root CA's signing certificate is not in the trusted CA certificate location, or that c_rehash needs to be run on the certificate directory. For details, please see the documentation of --sslcertpath and --sslcertfile in the manual page.
- fetchmail: OpenSSL reported: error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed
- fetchmail: SSL connection failed.
- fetchmail: socket error while fetching from firstname.lastname@example.org@imap.gmail.com
- fetchmail: Query status=2 (SOCKET)
RAW Paste Data