a guest Jun 19th, 2019 86 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- >I would like to create an online tool that maps the world and overlays data as a learning tool...
- >By mapping the world, it's connections and resources, we can learn about the history of nations and paint an accurate SITREP of the present day. We can unify the collective conscience toward an abundance mindset. This Atlas will serve mostly to unify and focus the collective conscience, and will function as part of a larger network for personal development and co-creation...
- >Humanity has been embroiled in a class struggle for millennia and, for the first time, we can leverage the world's information to educate and unify the masses to study the history and mechanisms of power, enabling them to unify and take the reigns...
- >The idea here is that people would create learning paths with the aid of GIS. The Atlas would be part of a larger network of personal and community development meant to replace media and education.
- >By mapping production, consumption, taxation, government spending, demographics and various developmental metrics, we can redpill the masses objectively and present an alternative systems of governance.
- >Part of the learning paths will be the reading and demonstrated comprehension of important historical texts regarding governance, philosophy, economics, etc (which can be verified with the assistance of AI) to give each individual an Ethos score relative to his peers in determined disciplines
- >Perhaps keybase.io can help us to mitigate the influence of BOTs in verifying 1 or 2 identities per person.
- >Can create JQ learning paths
- >A comprehensive, polished product will result in significant network effects with even modest product awareness and high user engagement...
RAW Paste Data