Dragons Dogma Screenshot Guide:
1. Install this photo mode remove watermark mod.
2. Install this even if you don't play with it enabled(has a small performance hit). You can disable it with shift+f12 and open the menu with shift+enter.
.299 should remove crazy sky bloom(image related), the other ones do not.
ENB offers a palette remover(basically green/gray removal), vignette(black borders of your game) remover, a button to hide all HUD elements, adds more shadows realistically, and other subtle stuff that fits with the art style if you want to add them. ENB requires HDR set to high to work.
3. Scroll down and get this cheat table for free cam, fov control, time stop, etc. Remember you can rebind scripts in cheat engine by pressing ctrl+H on them, I set my fov buttons to the arrow keys and make presets for easy as an example.
4. Get some graphic mod preset for ENB, SweetFX, or Reshade. Here's mine, the actual best one for real.
You can find more on the Nexus or here
5. Get this if you want to remove overblown bloom textures with HDR set to high.
These might be the same I dunno.
6. Get this if you don't want to use ENB but want to remove the vignette.
7. Get fraps and take uncompressed images.
Some general tips:
1. Use photo mode.
2. Press i/select to open your inventory and toggle the hud for quick hudless and paused screenshots, photo mode takes longer to get to than this.
3. Use photo mode when the cinematic camera activates to get a new viewpoint(kind of invalidated with a free cam mod existing).
that's it hope it helps.