Common Voice sentences (med)
tlcoles Aug 24th, 2017 (edited) 51 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- I feel a sharp pain in my left arm.
- My mother has Parkinson's.
- I do not accept that diagnosis.
- I have a headache and a sore throat.
- She broke her arm in several places.
- Her niece is a diabetic.
- My grandmother has Type 1 diabetes.
- My mother has Type 2 diabetes.
- Yesterday, he went to an STD clinic to test for herpes.
- She was just diagnosed with uterine cancer.
- Because she is diabetic, a low-carbohydrate diet is recommended.
- Please tell me more about your symptoms.
- Can you tell me where it hurts?
- How long have you been experiencing these symptoms?
- Is there a history of heart disease in your family?
- How many alcoholic beverages do you consume each week?
- On a scale from 1 (for not at all) and 10 (for very much), how much pain do you feel?
- Yesterday, I asked my doctor for a new prescription.
- Because of my depression, I have been recommended to see a psychiatrist.
- His grandfather was an abusive alcoholic.
- Tomorrow morning, she will check into the hospital.
- The hospital is hiring nurses.
- I need to go to the emergency room.
- The doctor says that she will see you now.
- The doctor will see you in the morning.
- At the hospital, I met a very nice nurse.
- I was the only patient in the waiting room.
- I pressed the button for my nurse, but he did not come.
- Take this pill twice daily, once in the morning and once at bedtime.
- There were a lot of people in the waiting room.
- I took a number and found my seat.
- There was an older man sitting next to me who held a cat on his lap.
- I could hear a man crying out in pain in the dentist's office.
- Sometimes, I experience so much pain that I cannot sleep at night.
- The waiting room smelled of sickness and death.
- Her body was lost among the many others in the city morgue.
- In the morning, I will visit the dentist.
- The receptionist gave the smiling little boy a pink lollipop.
- There was an angry red gash on his forehead.
- My nurse told me his name.
- A group of doctors examined the patient's medical charts.
- The very next day, he woke refreshed.
- He was depressed and suicidal.
- After the last patient left, the doctor carefully washed her hands.
- How long have you had this bruise?
- The medical examiner reported that the cause of death was a homicide.
- No, you cannot have that lollipop.
- Yes, this is the right place.
- You should take your time in finding a good doctor.
- Three weeks later, he was feeling a lot better.
- The wound healed faster than anyone expected.
- She lost her sight in a childhood accident.
- I think I am catching a cold.
- Vaccines can provide some protection during flu season.
- Do you think we will ever find a cure for cancer?
- I like reading about medical mysteries, don't you?
- On Sunday mornings, he puts on his slippers and reads the newspaper on the cold patio.
- My doctor received her medical degree from a prestigious university.
- Make sure you get a doctor's note!
- I am allergic to penicillin.
RAW Paste Data