Mitoshi Precognitive dreaming
- (Family Reunion, Chapter 5)
- Latoshi broke down and sobbed once again. Antoshi and Mitoshi looked at each other with equal parts sorrowful and astonished expressions. “I killed them without even thinking about it. I killed them … leaving them thinking I hated them. I never saw them after the blast, they were just … gone. Once I realized what I did, I—”
- “You fell to your knees,” Antoshi interrupted. Latoshi looked over at him in surprise.
- “Lazarus' voice,” Mitoshi added, “it said, … 'it was what needed to be done.'”
- Latoshi's jaw hung, completely bewildered. “How—how did you both know that?”
- “Mitoshi and I,” Antoshi replied, “we both saw it play out in our dreams. We saw … the entire thing, starting from that point. I remember it felt so real, like I was actually there. I could feel your emotions inside me.” Mitoshi nodded in agreement.
RAW Paste Data