a guest Feb 26th, 2020 78 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- - Source code is *only* available as a gzipped tar file from the creator's website
- - Three directories on untaring: "extras", "setup", and "src"
- - Within "setup" is a bunch of ".i" files and "tool.c"
- - "gcc tool.c -o tool.exe" (or the compiler of your choice)
- - Look at https://www.gryphel.com/c/minivmac/options.html to determine what options you want to set
- - From the source root, "setup/tool.exe -t wx64 > make.sh"
- - Get a bash prompt, somehow (Git for Windows is decent)
- - Bash will complain about an "exec format error" if you try and run make.sh
- - This is because the file is encoded in UTF-16...
- - Open "make.sh" in a text editor like Notepad++ and convert it to UTF-8
- - It will produce a Makefile, "bld/", and "cfg/"
- - "cfg/" has a bunch of header files with the options you specified
- - "bld/" is empty.
- - If compiling for Windows, remove "cfg/main.r" from the "bld/:" line.
- - Additionally, remove "bld/" from the gcc command in the minivmac.exe section
- - Then, and only then, will it compile. Without an icon. I still don't know how to fix that.
RAW Paste Data