- Kuu (cool), Dere, Tsun -
- Japanese terms used to describe characters.
- Usual stereotypes include tsundere and kuudere.
- Kuu would be rarely showing emotions, keeping a cool head.
- Tsun would be having a cold attitude, a quick temper, etc.
- Dere would be essentially the opposite of that, a soft and fluffy personality.
- The contradictory personalities give them more appeal, also known as "gap moe".
- Anime Colouring -
- A style of colouring.
- A simple range of colours are used, something often seen in traditional cel animation.
- K-on! Episode Title -
- Each episode of K-on! starts with a cassette tape with the episode's title labelled onto it, accompanied by a guitar riff.
- Dengeki Bunko -
- A publishing label specialising in light novels aimed at the male demographic.
- Include titles such as Shakugan no Shana, To Aru Majutsu no Index or Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii wake ga nai.
- Circle cut -
- A circle refers to a group.
- A circle cut refers to that rectangular box, a template used to advertise in doujin event catalogs.
- Bishoujo-sensei -
- Inoue Kenji's nickname.
- A nickname adapted by users of japanese BakaTest discussion boards, when they found an online column by Taguchi Sennendou that commented that an author with the penname of "Inoue Kenjiko 13 y/o female" called him an "idiot".
- "ko" at the end of names is usually used for female names. As a result... Well, should be pretty obvious.
- Also promoted by Bishoujo-sensei's light novel author friends on their blog as they tease him.
- Light novel -
- A style of Japanese novels targetting the youth.
- Usually shorter than usual novels, with a lighter writing style as well.
Baka to Test no Benkyoukai. 2
Tap Mar 19th, 2012 67 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data