a guest Mar 29th, 2020 53 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- OWL’s Magical Readathon, 2020 edition
- This year I decided to finally join my first readathon: OWL. If you haven’t heard of it, G from Bookroast (https://twitter.com/book_roast?lang=en) is the creator. I won’t go in too deep about it, but you can learn more here: https://www.magicalreadathon.com/
- O.W.L’s Magical Readathon is a readathon (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=readathon) that takes place in the full month of April. It was created to mimic the exams students sit at Hogwarts. I highly advise you to read more about O.W.L before continuing reading this post.
- From all the amazing „careers” that are available, Curse Breaker is the one that caught my eye. Being able to remove curses, jinxes, and hexes and also open my own antique store sounds awesome to me. I wanted to take a seminary too, but I don’t think I’d be able to read as many books as needed, so I’ll stick to Curse Breaker for now.
- In order to pass the exam, I have to read 6 books, so I will be able to finish part of my TBR this month. The books are as follows:
- - Ancient Runes: Inkheart -534 pages
- - Arithmancy: Let it snow -352 pages
- - Charms: Warcross -353 pages
- - Defence Against the Dark Arts: The lie tree -413
- - Potions: The tales of Beedle the Bard -122 pages
- - Transfiguration: Foxcraft, book 2, The Elders -204 pages
- Of course, I’ll review all these books once I read them, so keep an eye open on my blog and facebook page for further information.
- If you wish to buddy-read any of these books with me, I’d be more than happy.
- Have an awesome April
RAW Paste Data