- >Where are the files?
- Models/Textures/Images/Raw files (Including deleted models/textures):
- Every single bit of text in the game (Chapter names, character dialogue, etc.) :
- Decrypting tool (thanks SciresM, Kaphotics and Homu):
- Importing script for Blender 2.80 by MiniEmerald (forked from jugolm's version): https://github.com/MiniEmerald/PokemonMasters
- To install place the "io_import_pokemon_masters.py" file into your "Blender\2.80\scripts\addons" folder, from there you open Blender >File >User Preferences >Import-Export and look for the script and enable. Don't forget to save your preferences.
- If importing the model doesn't work, try selecting 1.2 in the Version menu on the left.
- 2.79 version : https://github.com/jugolm/PokemonMasters
- >Models look wrong! What do I do?
- >How can I view the .lmd animations?
- Model viewer: https://github.com/Romulion/GameEngine/releases/tag/0.5
- Blender 2.79 script for loading animations: https://github.com/Romulion/LMD_Animation_Loader
- example: https://archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1569/08/1569083513203.webm
RAW Paste Data