BWR - Changelog 30/09/23
- Huo-Long Heater
- ~ Fixed oversight with explosion caused when heavy suicides or switches teams
- The Eyelander
- ~ Fixed health penalty changes to weapon on spawn and killing
- ~ Fixed speed boost on-kill not applying
- + Reduced max secondary ammo penalty to -50% (was -75%)
- Bug fixing with these two weapons, as well as trying to lessen the downside on the eyelander due to it's less impactful snowballing.
- The Manmelter
- + Added 100% damage bonus vs burning players
- - Removed crits on burning players
- - Removed +50% damage bonus
- This change is meant to make crits with the weapon more impactful if they properly combo it with their flames, without making long range snipes too powerful.
- The Vita-Saw
- - Organs capped at 4 max
- The ability to stack endless amount of healing and crit swings in one's pocket was rather intense, so limiting it to only 4 heads should help encourage the medic spread the heals more.
- Ullapool Caber
- + Increased damage on explosion to +15% (was +10%)
- The damage was still a bit inconsistent due to fall-off, with this it should more reliably kill a light class in one hit.
- The Machina
- + Projectile penetrates buildings (limited to first target up to 256 HU past building)
- An attribute oft requested to help the Machina stand out more, allowing it to take care of engineers hunkered behind their sentries.