This document MGT 350 Week 2 Learning Team Case Analysis Project Plan Critical Thinking Strategies in Decision Making contains a solution on following task:
"Decisions in Paradise Case Analysis Project Plan. Submit the following:
1) Summary of Case
2) Company selected
3) Action Plan, e.g. who and how will this paper be researched and written.
UMUC CMIT 425 Security Policy Project
Using the GDI Case Study, complete the Security Policy Document.
Provide a seven- to ten-page analysis summarizing the security policy to the executive management team of GDI. The summary should effectively describe the security policy in a manner that will allow the Senior Management to understand the organizational security requirements and make the appropriate decisions to enforce.
· Using the GDI Case Study, create the security policy document.
· The security policy document must be 7 to 10 pages long, conforming to APA standards. See "Writing Guideline" in WebTycho where you'll find help on writing for research projects.
· At least three authoritative, outside references are required (anonymous authors or web pages are not acceptable). These should be listed on the last page titled "References."
· Appropriate citations are required. See the syllabus regarding plagiarism policies.
· This will be graded on quality of research topic, quality of paper information, use of citations, grammar and sentence structure, and creativity.
· The paper is due during Week 7 of this course.
For those that are not familiar with the term, this project is called an Authentic Assessment Project. These projects are designed to reflect "real life" activities and will require you to perform considerable self-directed study. Like real life problems, you will not find all the answers you need in the textbook. You will, however, have the help of your instructor to resolve issues you may encounter.
The project is to write a company Security Policy Document for a fictitious company called Global Distribution, Inc. (GDI). A Security Policy Document is an absolutely essential item for any organization that is subjected to a security audit. Lack of such a document will result in an automatic failed audit. A Security Policy Document within an organization provides a high-level description of the various security controls the organization will use to protect its information and assets. A typical Security Policy Document contains a large set of specific policies and can run several hundred pages. However, for this project, you will write a brief document with a maximum of 12 specific policies for the GDI Company. Therefore, you must carefully consider and select only the most important policies from hundreds of possible specific policies. A brief description of the GDI Company is given below.
You will work individually on this project for a total of 25% of your grading for the course. You may collaborate with your classmates to share ideas and activities in preparation of the final project deliverable. However, you will be graded for your individual effort and deliverables, and you will submit the project in your individual project assignment folders. You will treat this project deliverable as if you would deliver it to your own customer or client who will be paying you for the deliverables.
These are only recommendations on the general approach you might take for
To get this material Click this link - https://bitly.com/1wyP9Me
Though most people realize the potential value in acquiring a college education, not everyone knows how to begin the process of pursuing one. From the decision of where to go, all they way up to choosing your concentration, college is something that requires a good deal of forethought. Thankfully, this article will give you advice to help make things go smoothly.