a guest Feb 17th, 2013 727 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # RedPower Tweaks Configuration File
- # The following options correspond to the default settings as used by
- # RPTweaks when no config file is present.
- # Adds a button to clear the crafting grid in project tables. This has
- # the exact effect as shift-clicking each square in the crafting grid.
- # This is disabled by default since it is an addition to RedPower,
- # not a tweak or fix.
- adv_bench_clear_btn off
- # Prevents things like microblocks and pipes from dropping as items when
- # broken in creative mode. I did my best to ensure that objects containing
- # other objects (like disk drives, pipes, filters, etc.) dropped their
- # contents when broken, but didn't drop themselves. However, since it's
- # possible (although unlikely) that contents could be lost as well, the
- # option is provided to disable this.
- no_creative_drops on
- # Fixes screw drivers so right-clicking while sneaking brings up the
- # bus ID GUI on redbus components. I have no idea why I'm letting people
- # disable this, but meh.
- screwdriver on
- # Fixes ID auto-assign.
- autoassign off
- # There is no option to disable the fix for the IO expander, backplane,
- # and RAM duplication bug, since disabling it makes no sense.
- # There is also no option to disable the fix for the canvas bag item
- # duplication bug.
RAW Paste Data