a guest Nov 16th, 2018 76 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- For c and c++ try this-
- Create a file named input.txt in the same folder as your solution program(.c or .cpp file) is in. Copy and paste the testcases in this file and then save the file.
- Now modify your code this way-
- // your include statemnts
- int main()
- double start=clock();
- your solution code here
- double end=clock();
- printf("\n\nTotal runtime = %lf ms",(end-start)*1000/CLOCKS_PER_SEC);
- return 0;
- Now compile and run the program.
- # Don't forget to remove the freopen(...) statement before submitting your code
RAW Paste Data