a guest Jul 12th, 2018 56 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Great template!
- A couple issues on my end.
- Looking to do that front page slider links to pages instead of posts way back from the beginning of these comments.
- I've replaced the lines mentioned so they are now:
- $link = get_post_meta($post->ID, "page-link", true);
- echo'<a href="'.$link.'" class="read-more">Read more</a><a href="#" class="show-next">Next »</a>'."\n";
- echo'<a href="'.$link.'"><img src="'.$frontpage_image.'" alt="" /></a>'."\n";
- I've put the full url of the image I want in the frontpage-image variable, and I've put the full url of the page in the new page variable page-link.
- However, the slider isn't pulling the image or link from the page.
- Want to get a solid background color, and overlay a gradient on it. I've greated a gradient image and coded in style.css:
- background:url(../images/gradient.gif) left bottom repeat-x;
- Problem here is that, in firefox, the png is still attaching to the top. IE8 displays it correctly, though.
- Speaking of IE8, this shows up when I load the page in IE8:
- Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in \wp-content\themes\twicet\index.php on line 87
- This totally breaks the image slider/pointer.
- Any fixes much appreciated, thanks!
RAW Paste Data