- Death Gun entered the BoB prelims too, but he won through with long range attacks (+ a certain special ability),
- so his opponents or even the gallery barely caught sight of him. That fighting style contrasts much with Kirito's.
- It feels so long since I last saw Kirito, Asuna, Klein, and the rest in Aincrad…
- This《Laughing Coffin Subjugation Battle》was only touched on as a flashback in the books, so I'm truly glad it was adapted so closely!
- This subjugation battle happened approximately 3 months before they ate stew in Asuna's room.
- Schmitt from the guild, DDA, commanded the subjugation party and played a big (?) role in the《Inner Area Incident》part in season one.
- He might have been scared stiff by ghosts, but he must have tried his best after that back then!
- Moving platforms maps are scary…! I guess falling means an instant death… I fell countlessly at the Bastea Gate map in Hollow Fragment ＾O＾
- I recall D&D Online was fun and hard with its action game parts, rare among MMORPGs. I like MMOs where you can jump, but there aren't many…
- The effect of mortality faded in the death game, SAO, because no one was truly sure if "one would actually die", I suppose.
- Players who lost their friends or lovers might think that they didn't really die and that they can return to the real world by dying too.
- There weren't many among the PKers with Laughing Coffin who completely understood PK as murder.
- The leader incited the members with the logic of "go ahead and do anything that's not banned by the system" too.
- That said, that leader himself was convinced that the death game rule was true from the start, though…
- If the dead players were to remain as tragic corpses instead of vanishing cleanly, it might have emphasized on《death》more.
- I wonder if Kayaba rejected that option out of consideration for the players or as a trap for them…
- The surviving Laughing Coffin members were sent to the prison area under the Army on the first floor's《Black Iron Castle》after the fight,
- and they stayed there until the game was cleared. But the leader was missing in action until the very end.
- And the tournament had ended in all that bustle with Sinon heading for the fifth battle.
- She would gain the right to advance from the prelims and join the actual BoB tournament if she wins.
- Carbines were apparently made small and lightweight to be fired while on horseback in the past,
- but they're now short assault rifles, called《Carbine Rifles》or《Assault Carbines》.
- It's a HMMWV, also known as a Humvee! Cool! But I doubt it's legal to drive in Japan with its total width of 2160mm!
- The civilian model of the Humvee, the Hummer H3, measures 1980mm in total, but that's still too huge…
- But there's no worry of scratching anything in GGO. Vehicles drop in competition fields at times, and the first one to find it gets it.
- The Humvee's a 3 speeds auto, so there's not even a need to change its transmission!
- The "it'll be more accurate than the first shot" Sinon said means that she saw the first shot's trajectory,
- so she can predict where the prediction circle will focus on when she pulls the trigger.
- Thus, Sinon's actually doing something similar to Kirito's《predicting the prediction line》.
- On this《Intercontinental Highway》stage, you can't get off the road, so you have to use the shelters. …But Kirito's just trudging along.
- Sinon's not trying to hit him, but with the prediction circle this chaotic, she might hit nonetheless.
- I do think one would need a certain level of technique to miss 6 consecutive shots though…
- We got Sigsawa's opinion on how Kirito should extract the bullet from the Five-seveN too! Thanks for your attention to details every time…!
- Sinon firing a anti-materiel rifle while standing! I shot a Barrett M82 while gathering data in Guam (of course, with the stand),
- but the recoil was unusually light. But that shock wave thing from its muzzle was terrific… It had more impact when someone else fired it.
- And Kirito cutting the bullet from that anti-material rifle! Not that I have anything else to say about that… ^o^
- I wonder how the gallery reacted to the state of the finals in F block…
- Lol, anyway, the levels of Spiegel's caution and Death Gun's interest must have rose up by a notch.
- Hecate's bullet was cut apart without vaporizing was simply because it was large… let's just go with that.
- Thank you for following me along for this sudden commentary for episode 6!
kunori - Episode 6 Commentary (SAO II)
Tap Sep 23rd, 2014 (edited) 1,049 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data