a guest Jun 19th, 2019 63 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Scala Gradle Application
- The first step is to create a folder for the new project and change directory into it.
- $ mkdir building-scala-gradle-project
- $ cd building-scala-gradle-project
- Run the init task From inside the new project directory, run the init task with the scala-library argument.
- $ gradle init --type scala-library
- BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 4s
- 2 actionable tasks: 2 executed
- Add the below plugin in to the build.gradle file to see the scala test running with Junit in console
- id 'com.adarshr.test-logger' version '1.2.0'
- Run the below command to see the test result
- $./gradlew clean test
RAW Paste Data