pogo master decoding
Fleshy Jan 17th, 2017 1,735 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- -download the protoc exec from here for your platform:
- -download the pogo protobufs from here (just grab the whole repository):
- -put protoc.exe with those files, then look on your phone for the game_master file. it will be: 'Phone\Android\data\com.nianticlabs.pokemongo\files\remote_config_cache \000....GAME_MASTER' where the section between 000 and GAME_MASTER will change based on the version.
- -copy that file off your phone and put it with protoc, then open a command prompt, cd to the folder (or shift+right click and 'open command window here') and type:
- protoc.exe --proto_path=src --decode=POGOProtos.Networking.Responses.DownloadItemTemplatesResponse src\POGOProtos\Networking\Responses\DownloadItemTemplatesResponse.proto < 000001588E7CB72B_GAME_MASTER > filename.txt
- -change the game_master name to the one you're using, and filename.txt is your output string (change the name if you want).
- -use www.diffchecker.com to compare with older versions and see what has changed
RAW Paste Data