Minimal A presses for OoT
dannyb21892 Nov 13th, 2017 (edited) 4,769 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- This route outlines how to complete any% in the fewest possible A presses.
- Count begins after file creation and file select.
- General Note: Text mashing can be done with B and C-up
- Intro, leave Link's house, farm 60 rupees by reloading the area multiple times for stepping stones.
- Purchase a deku stick (A press #1 to talk to shop keeper, the rest can be done with c-up)
- Purchase a second stick, then shield
- Equip sticks, equip shield (A press #2)
- Do mido skip with one of your sticks, but jump out over the water then jumpslash midair with the stick button in order to get the recoil clip oob.
- Enter deku, and use default damage isg to pick up a bunch more sticks. Climb vines to the top and jump off to break the web down to b1.
- Climb back up to main level and jump into the hole again such that you vine clip on the gold skulltula on the way down.
- While out of bounds, swim into the hole down to b2 where the scrubs are.
- Do this bullshit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-VWlUd1FPk
- except instead of sidehopping and jumpslashing when locking c-up in the water, jumpslash against a wall while falling down from above. this skips the A press, allowing GIM to be entirely free of A presses.
- Congrats on GIM. Make sure you have deku nuts. Now do the gold skulltula vine clip again and go back down to b2, do 231 then enter gohma (A press #3 to open the door)
- Equip nuts and bottle
- Kill Gohma then savewarp (A press #4 to select the save option)
- Enter file with start
- Savewarp outside deku tree (A press #5 to select the save option)
- Pause in Link's house for wrong warp cs pointer
- Drink blue potion, default damage crouch stab to break the bush and get bugs.
- Do that stupid mido skip again
- Do that stupid vine clip again
- Fall down to b2 while out of bounds
- Open gohma's door (A press #6)
- Ocarina items (A press #7 to backflip/sidehop whatever)
- Do some wrong warp setup that doesnt require pressing A to roll or sidehop (it exists)
- Open ganondoor (A press #8)
- Go down tower collapse normally, using stick slash ISG on stalfos
- Kill Ganon first phase using stick slash ISG
- Kill second phase using master sword slash ISG
- TOTAL: 8 A PRESSES!
RAW Paste Data