a guest Nov 23rd, 2017 59 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- @echo off
- title C:\ntldr
- color 17
- echo A problem has been detected and your computer has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.
- echo DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
- echo If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen,
- echo restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow
- echo these steps:
- echo Check to make sure that any new hardware or software is properly installed.
- echo If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer
- echo for any windows updates you might need.
- echo If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware
- echo or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing.
- echo If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart
- echo your computer, press F8 to select Advanced setup options, and then
- echo select Safe Mode.
- echo Technical Information:
- echo *** STOP: 0x00000D1 (0x0000000000000010, 0x0000000000000002,
- echo 0x0000000000000000, 0
- echo xFFFFF980007E9166)
- echo *** ndis.sys - Address 0xFFFFF980007E9166 base at FFFFF9800065C000,
- echo DateStamp
- echo 44f5584
- echo Collecting data for crash dump...
- echo Initializing disk for crash dump ...
- echo Beginning dump of physical memory.
- echo Dumping physical memory to disk: 100
- echo Physical memory dump complete.
- echo Contact your system administrator or technical support group for further assistance.
- color 07
- msg * Your computer has committed suicide. Have a nice day!
- tskill explorer >nul
- goto kill
RAW Paste Data