Spark SCPSL Server Info
iD4NG3R Sep 8th, 2018 (edited) 9,091 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <align=center><size=20><color=#62d2ff>Spark Community Server</color></size></align>
- Who are we? Just a bunch of friends that decided they wanted to expand to form a community.
- Find us in our <color=#bcd6ff><u><b><link="https://discord.gg/4wZh7ZZ">Discord channel</link></b></u></color> if you need help or just want to chat!
- <align=center><size=12><color=#62d2ff>The golden rule</color></size></align>
- We get it, you just want to play without having to constantly be reminded about the rules.
- Because of that, we only really have one:
- <align=center><size=12><color=#ff5d00><b><u>Don't be a dick</u> and use some <u>common sense</u> before you do or say anything.</b></color></size></align>
- Our admins love screwing around as much as you guys do, but they are the judge of what is happening - not you.
- Enjoying our servers? Want to help us out while also getting your hands on a fancy title and some goodies? Then head over to our <color=#bcd6ff><u><b><link="https://www.patreon.com/SparkPatreon">Patreon Page</link></b></u></color>!
- Even with $1 you'll be helping us out a ton, and you'll get access to some goodies in our servers and on Discord!
- Make sure to send a message to @iD4NG3R` in our Discord Channel if you decide to become a Patron.
- <align=center><size=12><color=#62d2ff>Non-standard server settings</color></size></align>
- We have a pretty significant set of changes in place in an attempt to better balance the SCP's and player loadouts, but a few of the most important changes are:
- - AFK users are automatically kicked after 4 minutes.
- - A complete rebalance of the default player loadouts, including some minor randomization for scientists and D-class players.
- - An increased health pool for SCP-096, 106 and 173.
- - A minor regenerative ability for SCP's while they are standing completely still.
- - The surface nuke room cannot be closed after being opened as to prevent camping.
- - The nuke will automatically start it's countdown after 25 minutes to flush out camping players.
- - A rebalance to the MTF and CI spawnwaves both in size and interval.
- - <b>And a few other things that you'll find out by playing yourself!</b>
- <align=center><size=7><color=#707070>By playing on this server you, the player, consent to your character, details, and/or voice being recorded for use in public promotional material, evidence, statistics and/or security.</color></size></align>
RAW Paste Data