a guest Jul 11th, 2018 53 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- from IPython import display
- import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
- from revoscalepy import RxInSqlServer, rx_exec
- # create a remote compute context with connection to SQL Server
- sql_compute_context = RxInSqlServer(connection_string = connection_string.format(new_db_name))
- # use rx_exec to send the function execution to SQL Server
- image = rx_exec(send_this_func_to_sql, compute_context = sql_compute_context)
- # only an image was returned to my jupyter client. All data remained secure and was manipulated in my db.
RAW Paste Data