a guest Jun 16th, 2019 61 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- * The bin count threshold for using a tree rather than list for a
- * bin. Bins are converted to trees when adding an element to a
- * bin with at least this many nodes. The value must be greater
- * than 2 and should be at least 8 to mesh with assumptions in
- * tree removal about conversion back to plain bins upon
- * shrinkage.
- static final int TREEIFY_THRESHOLD = 8;
- * The bin count threshold for untreeifying a (split) bin during a
- * resize operation. Should be less than TREEIFY_THRESHOLD, and at
- * most 6 to mesh with shrinkage detection under removal.
- static final int UNTREEIFY_THRESHOLD = 6;
RAW Paste Data