cmake config for MXNet
a guest Dec 25th, 2019 94 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- USE_CUDA: "ON" # Build with CUDA support
- USE_OLDCMAKECUDA: "OFF" # Build with old cmake cuda
- USE_NCCL: "ON" # Use NVidia NCCL with CUDA
- USE_OPENCV: "ON" # Build with OpenCV support
- USE_OPENMP: "ON" # Build with Openmp support
- USE_CUDNN: "ON" # Build with cudnn support) # one could set CUDNN_ROOT for search path
- USE_SSE: "ON" # Build with x86 SSE instruction support IF NOT ARM
- USE_F16C: "ON" # Build with x86 F16C instruction support) # autodetects support if "ON"
- USE_LAPACK: "ON" # Build with lapack support
- USE_MKL_IF_AVAILABLE: "ON" # Use MKL if found
- USE_MKLML_MKL: "ON" # Use MKLDNN variant of MKL (if MKL found) IF USE_MKL_IF_AVAILABLE AND (NOT APPLE)
- USE_MKLDNN: "ON" # Use MKLDNN variant of MKL (if MKL found) IF USE_MKL_IF_AVAILABLE AND (NOT APPLE)
- USE_OPERATOR_TUNING: "ON" # Enable auto-tuning of operators IF NOT MSVC
- USE_GPERFTOOLS: "OFF" # Build with GPerfTools support (if found)
- USE_JEMALLOC: "OFF" # Build with Jemalloc support
- USE_DIST_KVSTORE: "ON" # Build with DIST_KVSTORE support
- USE_PLUGINS_WARPCTC: "OFF" # Use WARPCTC Plugins
- USE_PLUGIN_CAFFE: "OFF" # Use Caffe Plugin
- USE_CPP_PACKAGE: "ON" # Build C++ Package
- USE_MXNET_LIB_NAMING: "ON" # Use MXNet library naming conventions.
- USE_GPROF: "OFF" # Compile with gprof (profiling) flag
- USE_CXX14_IF_AVAILABLE: "OFF" # Build with C++14 if the compiler supports it
- USE_VTUNE: "OFF" # Enable use of Intel Amplifier XE (VTune)) # one could set VTUNE_ROOT for search path
- ENABLE_CUDA_RTC: "ON" # Build with CUDA runtime compilation support
- BUILD_CPP_EXAMPLES: "ON" # Build cpp examples
- INSTALL_EXAMPLES: "OFF" # Install the example source files.
- USE_SIGNAL_HANDLER: "ON" # Print stack traces on segfaults.
- USE_TENSORRT: "OFF" # Enable infeference optimization with TensorRT.
- USE_ASAN: "OFF" # Enable Clang/GCC ASAN sanitizers.
- ENABLE_TESTCOVERAGE: "OFF" # Enable compilation with test coverage metric output
- CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE: "Release"
- CMAKE_CUDA_COMPILER_LAUNCHER: "ccache"
- CMAKE_C_COMPILER_LAUNCHER: "ccache"
- CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_LAUNCHER: "ccache"
- USE_S3: "ON"
RAW Paste Data